Donald Park

RednBlackComeback

Caleyboy,

All the BS is coming from "Sutherland Men" and if you dig deep you will find it was he who wanted Brewster back.

Parky was pushed out the door so why all the BS from GB and Brewster? Will the custodians and management of this club ever tell

What BS has Brewster come out with ??

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted 24th August 2007

Dear Mrs PB, 

I am writing this to you personally as you know that I would not bull****t ya. The following is my psychological formulation and the message from ma teacup. 

If Tonalt was privy to what has gone on behind the scenes and there is some issues with CC - he will not stay. I suspect that he is only carrying on fer the club and the players at present.

I expect him to resign in the next week - It will be cited that the club desperately tried to convince him to stay but that he had to move on for personal reasons an/or he felt that he had to move on in the professional sense and allow the new manager scope to change things himself. Then the club can say that it was his decision and no pressure was applied.

He was not included in the "plans" in April and I would put money on Duncan Shearer being appointed in Tonalts place.

Lets just see if I am proved rite - YET AGAIN - No bad fer a havering, drunken old git!!

Hope I am wrong tho. 

He's going home for family reasons - simple as that.  We need ambitions for the club and for the future.  Where exaclty is ICT going?  There is a fair population in and around the Inverness area and the club should be working to increase support.  Donald's resignation is a sign of this.  He obviously can't see the club moving forward. 

SACK THE BOARD

Let's get ambitious for the club, for the future and for football in the Highlands

He's going home for family reasons - simple as that.  We need ambitions for the club and for the future.  Where exaclty is ICT going?  There is a fair population in and around the Inverness area and the club should be working to increase support.  Donald's resignation is a sign of this.  He obviously can't see the club moving forward. 

SACK THE BOARD

Let's get ambitious for the club, for the future and for football in the Highland

First sentence is the usual naieve tosh then ya start talking sense - Parky has said that he wanted to go with CC (which time?) and that he agreed to stay on after some encouragement becos of the club. The family reasons may well have been the last straw - they are also the usual way to cover things up.

How long have you had yer poster name ?

I never quite grasped why Parky was always immune to any criticism.  When things went wrong, Brew, or Charlie get all the flak.  It takes two to tango, why did Donald escape the wrath of the fans.  Nobody has a bad word to say about him.  Is he that good?

I never quite grasped why Parky was always immune to any criticism.  When things went wrong, Brew, or Charlie get all the flak.  It takes two to tango, why did Donald escape the wrath of the fans.  Nobody has a bad word to say about him.  Is he that good?

Very good question.  I've often wondered the same thing myself.  Just what was it that made DP so revered and imune from criticism?  I'll be interested to see how his successor does (whoever he may be)

The official 'family reasons' party line is all very Soviet.

Don't forget his pivotal role during the Christie era, where standards declined in almost every way. He obviously can't be the super-coach he's made out to be because he couldn't even keep the players fit. And his sole game in charge, the shocking 3-0 going on 10-0 home defeat to Utd suggested that he's not exactly Mr Motivator, or a tactical wizz.

Has anyone else ever wondered why Charlie is never in the dugout these days? He was involved during Brewsters first spell. Perhaps Parks departure will open the door to him taking on some more duties on the footballing side. Although even if he returns, I would still like to see a new assistant come in from outside.

The official 'family reasons' party line is all very Soviet.

Don't forget his pivotal role during the Christie era, where standards declined in almost every way.

Donald Park? There was never anyone called Donald Park at this club!

The "Christie Era" was a necessary transitional phase in our march to a glorious Thousand Years of ICT success. There were sacrifices, but the were gladly made.

Is Malky on his way back then?

I believe it's pretty much a done deal and Malky's on his way up.

From what I've been told he did not have a formal contract at Chester.

I was told by one of his family members that he was paid in cash, rather than into his bank account. So there could be some truth in this rumour...