Roll Call for the Hearts game on Saturday

caley_donkey

There will be no sale of tickets at the game.  I have also got mine coming down by bus to b picked up, far safer.  I received my tickets for Ibrox 2 weeks after the match!  I had to stand in a que of DOBS at Ibrox who were waiting for tickets for Barca away.  I wore a green top and green jacket to wind them up!

There will be no sale of tickets at the game.  I have also got mine coming down by bus to b picked up, far safer.  I received my tickets for Ibrox 2 weeks after the match!  I had to stand in a que of DOBS at Ibrox who were waiting for tickets for Barca away.  I wore a green top and green jacket to wind them up!

No wonder they came two weeks late, what postie wants to deliver to Govan, it's just suicide  :004: :004:

Purchased three tickets over the phone earlier today and was advised they'd be posted out first class tonight. 

The woman on the line reckoned we've sold about a hundred tickets which is pretty poor given Sunday's result.

Looking forward to hooking up with a couple of old mates pre and post match for a festive libation.

I'm pretty sure you can buy a ticket from the shed outside the main stand.

Is it the case you can buy tickets for the game before the game from their office?  I'm trying to recall if that's what Hearts FC have done in the past.  I don't want to go out to Tynie to find I can't get in! 

Again for this still asking, from experience I know that they do not sell tickets at the game.  I got away with it as some numpty in the Hearts shop advised me over the phone that they would sell them.  Got to Tynie and was told no, no , no until I refused to go away and advisedit was their fault.  Phone the club, pay over the phone and get your tickets taken down on the bus.  Dont risk not getting in. 

PS Diggers are happy for Children as long as they site in the back of the pub.

Guest kingkojak

sangobeg jaggie,  my old man is driving us down from dundee tmrw. 

leaving at around 12 so we can get a couple pints in before the match. we are heading straight back up to the sneck afer the match so could drop you at perth station.

its pretty late notice but pm me if you want a lift...

ps. where in gorgie is the diggers pub?

sangobeg jaggie,  my old man is driving us down from dundee tmrw. 

leaving at around 12 so we can get a couple pints in before the match. we are heading straight back up to the sneck afer the match so could drop you at perth station.

its pretty late notice but pm me if you want a lift...

ps. where in gorgie is the diggers pub?

The diggers is above where Gorgie Road Joins Dalry Road - where those two streets meet there is a big junction if coming from dalry taking a hard left at this junction will take you onto the road the diggers is on, it's about a minutes walk from the junction if that - search for athletic arms on google maps if you're not sure - that's what the diggers real name is.

Rich

Guest Sangobeg Jaggie

Didnt get the post til too late but thanks for the offer Kingkojack. Went to watch United with my mate and just sat watching the score change on the internet on mobile. United were absolutely p15h !! never seen such k33ch. hahahahahahahahahah

can we should keep in touch about other games in the future.