A Feckin fine funeral

It did feel like a feckin wake at times but I felt like yon feckin porridge advert. Feckin bored, unstimulated and grey on the outside but a feckin SMUG comfortable glow in the pits of ma guts.

The sun shone and the cheats got their comeuppance at long feckin last. It was a pleasure to sit and wonder at the plethora of empty seats, the pished off hordes leaving early, the drums beating their last lament, an ICT away win and a feckin final ersehole display by a large gathering of yellow coated tawts and members of the West Lothian police, fearing an ICT pitch invasion. :lol::lol::lol:

And the Livi players produced a gutless performance as we cruised throughout. It was like playing a different team to a few weeks ago. Livi showed little fight or passion and no creativity. Hoolahan and Brittain were pathetic whilst Whelan looked punch drunk and even Strong struggled. Healy looks class and worth a gander and Hissy was MOM fer them. I think he appreciated the "Hissy's going to Dungwall chant". :D

The day began well. Nowt like sunbathing in a Beer Garden and wallowing in the news of Rooney's stretchering. A hardy bunch of 200-300 Sneckites came to gloat and finally enjoyed a victory at Almondvale this season as the HMS Sneck proved itself to be the Second strongest Away outfit in Scotland. 8) The small crowd were far more subdued than usual but some of the craic with the players was worth it. Even McNamee responded!!!!

The game itself was pretty dire. It was only lit up by Bazza's two free kicks. One a peach of a goal and one carbon copy shaving the post. Bazza should have won a penalty in the first half although Munro's hand ball in our area was not spotted either. A magnificent 70 yard run from Keogh did not produce the deserved finished as he sclaffed the final attempt.

Underhill's constant feckin whistling was annoying and how he only ended up producing the yellow card once was beyond belief. The performance of the linesman in front of us in the second half was laffable. He pulled us up three times when it looked clearly onside and twice let play go when we were clearly offside. Have to also say the the timing of Dargo and Wyness in their runs was as dire as the game.

Still at the end of the day we had three more points on our travels, the third clean sheet in a row and we doomed the Liviscum. I'll feckin drink to that. :D :D

SMILEYMOMETER

BROWN :D :D :D Never really tested. Marshall may be needed fer Cellics testimonials and I hope Brownie gets a desrved call up.

TOKELY :D :D :D :D IT'S JUST LIKE WATCHING CAFU :lol:

GOLLY :lol::lol::lol: More like the Golly we know. Fitter, faster and always looking to go forward.

DODS :lol::lol::lol::lol: The Machine even showed some silky skills.

MUNRO :lol::lol::lol::lol: Strolled through the game.

BAZZA :lol::lol::lol: Not one of his best but dead balls were alwaays the main threat

DUNCAN :lol::lol::lol: Toiled as ever.

KEOGH :lol::lol::lol::lol: Non feckin stop fer 90 minutes. he has clearly regained his fitness but he did not create any sparks technically.

McBAIN :lol::lol::lol: Effort but ineffective.

DARGO :lol::lol: Suffered from the long ball mentality and got little protection from the officials. Looked very pished off at being taken off.

WYNESS :lol::lol: Terrible game.

BAYNE :lol::lol::lol: brought some life and directness to the proceedings.

FOX :lol::lol: Looks good. Enuff said. reminds me of darren Thompson.

McCALLISTER :lol::lol::lol: Give him a couple of 45's in the next two games.

It was also mystifying why they felt the need for all the stewards at the end, unless it was because of the idots a few weeks ago wrecking seats. Only looked like three or four that were done in from what I could see.

Riley got his moment of fame with his shouts about Barry's hair, sure he is just jealous that Barry has some!

I think we had about 20 stewards around us at the end because we had a mole in our camp that had leaked information about our pitch invasion that was never going to happen anyway. Quite why our wee section on the corner got the treatmen God only knows. Myself and another fan were cited as ringleaders which was nice of them to think that. Must have been the hat.

Interesting you mention Darren Thomson - he was on our bus! laugh.gif