Manager of the Month

Joonya

Who deserves to be named Manager of the Month for December?  

236 members have voted

1. 1.

• Mark McGhee
    • Craig Brewster
    • John Hughes

....well.....who?

You don't see the usual candidates here for MoM as personally, I dont think Gordon Strachen (despite guiding his tream to Euro last 16), or Walter Smith (with only 2 games gone this month and being knocked out of Champ' Lge) deserve the accollade. So here's the reasons for my top 3.

Yogi - Despite getting hammered by Celtic 4-0, the managed to score 8 goals in 2 games at the start of the month and also held Hibs to a 1-1 draw at easter road. Pretty commendable!

McGhee - Has won all 3 of this months fixtures and conceeded just once. Motherwell have extended their unbeaten run to 6 games, with Ranger still within this months fixtures

Brew - Has completely turned things around. 4 wins on the bounce against St Mirren, Dundee Utd, Hibs and Celtic. The player spirit is back in the side and he has got rid of the 'behind the scenes' rumours that regularly entred the 'papers in the earlier stages of the season.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they'll give it to McGhee so that the curse of the award can continue... :001:

Gringo my sentiments exactly, Brew & the club just need to quietly go about their business, that starts in Edinburgh on Saturday, a result down there and I think its fair to assume that the club has turned the corner, so Im gonna vote McGhee and to be honest the bloke deserves it.

Guest CaleyJaggy

Give it to yogi, iirc the last time a ICT manager got MoM he left the month after.  Let us go about our buisness quietly and prove the doubters wrong.

Guest CaleyJaggy

Now now CD we were sitting in the dressing room in shock at having beat the mighty Sellick, well at least according to WGS  :tic01:  As long as the mirren fans on P&B keep writing us off then swallowing the old humble pie I'll be laughing