Manager of the Month

Joonya

Who deserves to be named Manager of the Month for December?  

236 members have voted

1. 1.

• Mark McGhee
    • Craig Brewster
    • John Hughes

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richly deserved by them both.  :021:

Agree with that....

Especially pleased for Marius who took a lot of stick from many on here.. (myself included!)

Looks to have finally found his feet now, and hopefully will be with us for at least the rest of the season...  :022:

13 January 2006 

ICT Manager Craig Brewster receives the Bank of Scotland Manager of the Month award on the same day announcements are made that he is to hold talks regarding a move to SPL Rivals Dundee Utd. Caley Thistle fans should be celebrating Brewster's award today of the 'manager of the month' award for December. It was awarded for a winning month that saw Motherwell and Hibs beaten and both Celtic and Hearts held to draws. However, for fans it seems like an hollow award as once again the club face losing a manager but this time to a side currently 7 points behind them in the SPL 

Richly deserved by them both.  :021:

Agree with that....

Especially pleased for Marius who took a lot of stick from many on here.. (myself included!)

Looks to have finally found his feet now, and hopefully will be with us for at least the rest of the season...  :022:

Agree with all that.  I'm especially pleased for Marius whose hard work often goes unnoticed by some!

Very well done to the both, I couldn't see past Brewster getting the MotM with his performances.  We went on a run only equalled by Celtic (and Dundee UTD???) and Marius has been scoring for fun at home.  Seems that it took a wee while to settle into the team and the style of play (Shevchenko took over a season) and here's hoping he can go on to become a better player.

If we could find him a solid partner he should easily reach double figures by the end of the season, something that we have missed in a player.

As for Brew, I still think he was the wrong man for the job, but he is doing a great job here.  It seems that there are some managers suited to some teams.

13 January 2006 

ICT Manager Craig Brewster receives the Bank of Scotland Manager of the Month award on the same day announcements are made that he is to hold talks regarding a move to SPL Rivals Dundee Utd. Caley Thistle fans should be celebrating Brewster's award today of the 'manager of the month' award for December. It was awarded for a winning month that saw Motherwell and Hibs beaten and both Celtic and Hearts held to draws. However, for fans it seems like an hollow award as once again the club face losing a manager but this time to a side currently 7 points behind them in the SPL 

:symbol_question:

Just announced on MFR.. Craig Brewster is named nanager of the month!!!!!! :021: :021:

And .....

Marius as player of the month ( december ) !!!!!!  :021:

Hey Johndo....dont choke now!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

This is tremendous from a psychological perspective - the power of feckin hype and hysteria should not be underestimated.  :crazy07: But to be serious, despite his generally dismal away performances - four goals and two pens in the SPL are not to be sniffed at.

Well done Marius - and Brew.  :021: :022: :crazy07:

As for Brew, I still think he was the wrong man for the job, but he is doing a great job here.  It seems that there are some managers suited to some teams.

It's quite simple really and I would have thought that someone with your intelligence would understand.  Otherwise how come Brewster was absolutly rubbish at Dundee Utd yet excellent here.  He is a manager who is suited to ICT.

13 January 2006 

That's what happened when Brewster last won the Manager of the Month award.

Quote from Niculae from official site:

Striker Marius Niculae who has scored 8 goals this season commented "I am very happy to win this award.  The gaffer called me last night to tell me and I was very surprised as I just wasn't expecting it.  I am proud to win this award and I am proud to wear the Inverness top."

Good man :022:

It's quite simple really and I would have thought that someone with your intelligence would understand.  Otherwise how come Brewster was absolutly rubbish at Dundee Utd yet excellent here.  He is a manager who is suited to ICT.

i think charles is confused by you saying you think he is the wrong man for the job, but that he is doing an excellent job in the same sentence..