DARGO AND BLACKIE

Very different body languages at Livingston. Dargo looked extremely miffed at being hooked and he was the one player who looked like producing anything up front. Wyness should have been hooked at half time.

Blackie sat comfortably with the supporters throughout and responded to my "Are you off then" question with a smile and a whispered "I aint going nowhere".

The other talked about departure, the Machine, is THE player we have to nail down.

Guest Chemist

Who did Blackie whisper it too. Ive spoken to him at Morrisons about a week ago and he just said he doesnt need to go anywhere else next season. Does that mean he will wait to go to a better club than the arabs and get a signing on fee. Some of these guys that we pluck from the reserves of other teams should show ICT some loyalty, or do we want the transfer fee!

Feck it i want loyalty, as its bleedin hard picking up reserves elsewhere and turning them into Scotland possibles ( or should be's)!

As I was sitting behind him last night, I couldn't resist asking him again and he assured me he wasn't going anywhere. So I asked his wife too and she assured me they weren't going anywhere. :D

Guest Chemist

do we all feel assured.

Hope he isnae like an arab we all thought we knew!

Look forward to seeing his silky skills for some time to come