Team Vs Falkirk

kencar

Guest Sam

I was thinking of chants for the game myself....

One Russell Latapy?

Who's going to put the ball in the England net?

Guest The Scarf

I think we should play our strongest possible team in the final 2 games to try to accumulate as many points as possible.

Latapy's already made their provisional squad of 24 (with only one player to drop), so he'll be worthy of a cheer!

I'd really like to see Fraser get a start, but perhaps with an experienced defence infront of him (e.g. no Parrat). Won't this mess with Brown's consecutive appearance record though?! When was the last time he didn't play?

We cant go any further up the league, we cant drop down the league, it's gotta be time to let the likes of Fraser, Parratt, McAllister, Fox, Sutherland have the opportunity of experiencing first team matches.

We really have nothing to play for now!

Mark Brown is indeed on a crazy record of consecutive appearances, so I don't think Fraser will get a start. I would like to see him get a game and he is a good keeper, so I would have no worries about his ability.

Hopefully Charlie will really shake things up now that we are guaranteed 7th place.

I would go with...

---------------Fraser---------------

Parratt----Dods---Caff---Golabek

Wilson---Keogh---Duncan----Sutherland

------McAllister-----Dargo---------

Subs- Hart, Brown, Bayne, Morgan, Wyness, Soane, Hastings

Falkirk's Patrick Cregg will miss the match through suspension.

Fellow midfielders Russell Latapy, Steven Thomson and Mark Twaddle all remain sidelined through injury. www.bbc.co.uk/football

I'd love to see Parratt get 90mins, as well as Zander Sutherland. I also think its important to keep Keogh's fitness up by including him in the first XI. Caff needs to get a game too.

After seeing Morgan in midfield this season, a lot of his best play comes from when he's got the ball in the middle of the park, rather than out wide. So i would give him a game in CM

This would be my first choice

Wilson---Keogh---Morgan----Sutherland

Subs- Hart, Brown, Bayne, Duncan , Wyness, Soane, Hastings

Falkirk's Patrick Cregg will miss the match through suspension.

Fellow midfielders Russell Latapy, Steven Thomson and Mark Twaddle all remain sidelined through injury. www.bbc.co.uk/football

I'd love to see Parratt get 90mins, as well as Zander Sutherland. I also think its important to keep Keogh's fitness up by including him in the first XI. Caff needs to get a game too.

After seeing Morgan in midfield this season, a lot of his best play comes from when he's got the ball in the middle of the park, rather than out wide. So i would give him a game in CM

This would be my first choice

Wilson---Keogh---Morgan----Sutherland

Subs- Hart, Brown, Bayne, Duncan , Wyness, Soane, Hastings

Guest Jock Watt

We cant go any further up the league, we cant drop down the league, it's gotta be time to let the likes of Fraser, Parratt, McAllister, Fox, Sutherland have the opportunity of experiencing first team matches.

We really have nothing to play for now!

But surely we should accumulate as many points in this season as we can ? !

Fraser McCaffrey Sutherland all getting a game. Johnathan Smith gets a stint on the bench, so that suggests that Mark Brown isn't playing. I would like to see him playing a few minutes to keep up his amazing record

ictrmd, whats wrong with Fox then. Like a lot of the players you list the guy needs proper first team experience, and supporting fans, to boost his confidence and bring out his ability. Being totally negative towards him aint helping any. Its not so long ago that he was the 'super-sub' hero of this team and hailed by everyone for getting us out of the mire. Give the guy a break, he's as deserving as anyone else on the fringes.

Guest Ice_G

There would a psychological advantage at the start of next season in having humped all the rest of the bottom 6 teams when we play them now. By all means we should bring in some fringe players, but we should still be totally committed to winning these games.

ictrmd, whats wrong with Fox then. Like a lot of the players you list the guy needs proper first team experience, and supporting fans, to boost his confidence and bring out his ability. Being totally negative towards him aint helping any. Its not so long ago that he was the 'super-sub' hero of this team and hailed by everyone for getting us out of the mire. Give the guy a break, he's as deserving as anyone else on the fringes.

Fox has had plenty chances to impress, more than most, I had actually forgotten about him thats why he wasn't included. Your right though he does need encouragement and I'm sure he will feature at some point tonight (even if it is only to keep the crowd entertained at half time) but unless he gets the finger out i can't see him having much of a future at TCS.