Team Vs Falkirk

kencar

Inverness CT

M Fraser, R Tokely, D Dods, S McCaffrey, S Golabek, A Sutherland, R Duncan, L Keogh, A Morgan, C Dargo, D Wyness

Subs: M Brown, R McBain, B Wilson, G Bayne, L Fox, R McAllister, S Soane

Falkirk

M Howard, T Scobie, K Dodds, T Rodrigues, J Ross, L Craig, V Lima, S O'Donnell, K Milne, A Gow, D McBreen

Subs: A Ferguson, A Lawrie, C McPherson, P Moutinho, N Scally, G Churchill, D Barr

Ref: E Smith

Goof to see Caff, Sutherland, Morgan get a game. Happy Dargo kept his place, Wyness not so; but i hope he proves me wrong. Good luck Mike Fraser!!

With 7th place assured I wonder if we will go with a more experimental side.Like to see Fraser, Parrat, Caff, Sutherland getting a game - maybe even have Rory & Bayne up front
Experimental enough for ya ?? :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

I think I am also correct in saying that this is the FIRST EVER match that Mark Brown has not started since he signed for the club .....

HT 2-0. According to BBC text commentary, Denzil's only contribution to the game is to commit a foul in 8 mins :shock:

Bet he scores in the second half though, after all the defenders fall asleep.

Ah well, 2-0 will do. Well done the boys! A great season to again build upon next season. We'll qualify for Europe next season.

Gretna in the UEFA Cup :shock:

Very entertaining first half, the second was more a case of going through the motions at times.

Russell's goal was a beauty, and Dargo's.....well, what more needs to be said about the wee man, He just oozes class, and I could put up with losing any of the other rumoured 'targets' over the summer, but we HAVE to hang on to Dargo.

Fraser was excellent in goals, he even managed a wee dribble out of the area at one point. Sutherland looks a very promising talent, and Caff showed why we need to keep him. Keogh didn't stop all night, and Morgan had the best game I've seen him play.

The only disappointments for me were Dennis(again)...not sure why, but he's just not doing it at the moment. Hopefully he'll rechatge the batteries over the summer and come back the player we know he can be.

And Rory.....sorry, but I've seen him on a number of occasions now, and each time I really want him to prove me wrong, but unfortunately I think he's just not good enough.

Oh well, that's it for another season at home....it's been fantasric, roll on the start of next season :D

Have to agree with most of what you said davieB.

I thought Keogh was immense again tonight - not sure if Black would get back into the team if he keeps that up.

Wasn't so impressed by Morgan though - didn't think he played especially well.

Wyness we all know can play a lot, lot better - he's seemed out of sorts the last month or two

Guest Rebelwithoutaclue

I thought Micheal Frasers handling and general command of his box was excellent tonight (apart from a wee lapse with that sclaffed kick out first half. :oops: ).

Well, kicked off the last home game in the Innes, just to see who won Granties shirt in the draw...............blimey silver haired Alex Macleod from Perth, we offered a re-draw as he was not in attendance, but Guzz was having none of it, well done Alex, you could make two shirts out of it, one for yersel, and one for the wife. Squeezing the modecum of fans into the little Armada of vehicles leaving the Innes was challenging, but Brocher was passed to another vessel and Caley100 sorted the rest, offering some sort of bribe to mee to deliver the cavalry including zogg into the fray. The floor show was not over yet as Clacher unveiled none other than a shorn and somewhat subdued legend to the ranks. One bedecked in a Killie bunnet, the other was just a bunnet. Into the stadium, not the biggest of crowds, however onwards and upwards.......I now remember why giving out virtual freebies is a nuisance during games...........excuse me.......excuse me......excuse me......,for feks sake parents, feed the kids before you put them out at night, nonetheless, their manners were impeccable, little burgers.

To the game, typical fare for this time of year, but entertaining enough. Starts for Fraser and Caff and Sutherland, Golly, Keogh and Duncan and Morgan. Well, who had Russeldhino down as the first scorer, own up.............honestly.............thought so. He latched on to a ball about twenty five yards out and mis-hit it...........well he must have, because it whistled and swerved it's way into the net, never rising more than two feet off the ground, this man must be Brazilian, or I am a Dutchman. The second goal was from a corner, touch by Dods, Dargo reacted quickest and thumped the ball on the half volley from ten yards into the roof of the net. There endeth the scoring. Rossco did a great job, almost scored a couple, but for a goal line clearance would have had his name on the scoresheet. Keogh again worked tirelessly, what an engine he has, and young Sutherland looks very capable. Russel Duncan once again showed why he has won over the fans after an indifferent start to the campaign. Fraser did what I expected of him, catching and holding a couple of hits on target, you can't ask for any more. Caff slotted in once again comfortably, Golly did his bit and Dods was Dods. Dargo took his goal well and Mr enigma, well he was hooked for Bayne, who showed a bit more energy and did ok. All in all, a good end to a fantastic season for this club, and well done to the players and fans who did their bit to put us on the SPL football map for another year.

One more game to go, can we make a clean sweep of the bottom six, maybe aye,,,,maybe no...........who cares now, we have shown that we are more than a one year one horse trick.

MoM for me..........Duncan, or Tokely, toss for it boys.

Nearly forgot, the marchers were also in attendance, these guys and dolls are the real nutters, walking to Dunfermline, mind you, have you tried the buses. Good luck on your walk, Team Gringo have reached Ballinluig I believe, they must have stopped for refuelling. They told me they would have been further South, but had to wait for CaleyD to load up with Parsnips?? Yompa Steve has just set off......even bigger nutter, hopes to make Parland for Saturday....rather him than me. Power to yer wee leggies mate.

Over to you Mr Ender for the Pars game.

Just adding that Sutherland looks to be a decent player, not afraid to take defenders on and has a neat body action which enables him to drop the shoulders and drift past with ease. He also covered a lot of ground and is not frightened to get stuck in. Good overall performance from him. We seem to have plenty of midfield cover just now.

Fraser also put in an assured display, one diving save in the second half looked pretty spectacular, clutching the ball instead of the usual fist out into the box. But for me, he looks more comfortable than Brown when meeting attackers rushing into the box. He seems to make his mind up sooner than Broonie and this gives him the edge on the strikers. Well done both of you youngsters.