Barry Wilson's Testimonial Dinner/Dance

L_G

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Johndo posted missing which went down well after altering the seating arrangements to accomodate him.  :029: :029:

A few little gems but I'll leave Johndo to find them in his tea leaves.  :003:  Stevico was disappoined that Johndo didn't make it as he was genuinely looking forward to meeting him.  :003:

There are a few photos about, but I never had my camera.  Alex MacLeod was the one doing most of the flashing.  :015: :015:

Other nutters were Maimie and friend, Tug and friends, Mr & Mrs Big Man, Mr & Mrs Dargobayne, Alex and Aileen MacLeod, Mr & Mrs PB, Mr & Mrs Gringo Snr, Gringo Jnr and Cutecaleychick and of course the one and only Mr Charles Bannerman (or was it Johnathan Watson?)  :015:

Got some photo's around the two tables Laura but back offshore today so no time to download till next week.

Bl**dy Johndo owes me a tenner. Thought sure he'd make an appearance so put a tenner in quizz envelope on his behalf :008:

Stories, comments heard, home truths etc. discussed whilst under the influence of loose tongue juice stay in the deep dark recesses of my fuddled brain.

Last I saw of him he was heading towards the Innes after the game

He could have got into a session in there....

These things happen now and again.... It happened to me once.

There's not much you can do if you get caught in a session...  :rolleyes02:

He could have had a far better sesh if he'd been at Drumossie drinking with the greats.......Mann, Ritchie, Brown, Wilson, Park to name but a few :003:

Naaaah...

Great guys I know, but I'm talking about serious drinking here, Alex...  :018:

Was Pele there...?

A great night out and well worth the money. Our sincere thanks to the organisers of this event...superb.  :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

throughly enjoyed it, so did my brother and his other half.......though she did seem to know alot more of the room than i would have guessed at lol.

can i put my name on the list now for the next one LOL ?????

guessing it should be granty next year?

Glad you enjoyed your night Tug.  It was good, with lots of well kent faces.

Richard Hastings next year!!!!

Hall of Fame booked for March 2009, that's a night you won't want to miss.

Well - after buying half a new outfit fer ma kilt I was seriously concerned that my mood would lead to me seriously planting some individuals - I was going to go up later on but decided against it as my emotions would not have stopped me from telling a few people exactly what I thought.

Just hope that you are not as tough as they say.  :023: I am C&R Home Office trained you know. Lg and Maimie gave me this phottie so I could recognise you.  :023:

watermanden.jpg

:015: :015:

As long as you buy me a large Morgans I am a happy man