Black and Proc away?

caley100

From a 'reliable' source. the latest is this:

Black is wanted by Brew, as is Proctor.

ICT will let them go to Dee utd for a fee if there is no attempt to get Dargo and Dods.

Black being wanted by Brew is nothing new, this was told to me 5 weeks ago, Proc is a wee surprise, but he is a good player and only the form of Rossco is preventing him from a regular game.

If this turns out to be accurate, missing Black is in my mind a lot less of a concern that either Dods or Dargo.

If that is true then here is how it might pan out.

ICT secure Rankin, green light given for both Black and Proctor to move to Tannadice and we keep Dods and Dargo. Hmmm. Interesting, I wouldn't want Black to go but we have better cover for his departure than for Dargo's loss.

Although I am resigned to Blackie going away, I think he could do a lot better for himself than Dundee Utd ffs, they're sh1te

must say if we have to lose black we do have the cover, having the mighty keogh back is like a new player, bring in rankin and its a two for one swap really with duncan and hart beginning to look like they might cut it at this level, the future looks bright (hopefully not orange for anyone!). losing proctor could be a blow in the long run but is he really likely to stick around and wait for rosco to, heaven for bid, flounder a little? i doubt it! as has been said to hold onto the machine and dargo is the important thing!

Not sure who they were but I have a cutting of the article somewhere. It was around this time last year that it came out actually.

As for Black I have recieved word that he will not be with us much longer - I hope this isn't the case. I will need to find a new idol to worship :cry:

'What the feck. When i say it I am ridiculed and scoffed at '

Your reputation precedes you. :lol:

Anyway, as i've said before Black going is not a great problem, plus it free's up money for someone else - Rankin? Proc if its true that he is leaving will also fee up more dosh, but i'm sure there will be at least one other fringe player leaving.

Guest kcj

Agree with mee - why would anyone seriously want to go to DU?? On Brewster's promises of future success as he shapes his team?? If they decide to leave ICT for DU they're fools & we're well rid of them.

Guest caley till AYE die

i think if we sell black we will get about £50-£100 but if we wait it could be a couple of seasons his alue will defo be much much higher.