Assistant Manager

Kirishima

I hope this isnt a repost, i did check first..... :017: or if Malky is back.... if it is either, please delete.... :029:

I said before Charlie was appointed that Iain Stewart would be a good choice.  According to the club guide on the site, theres no one yet, is Malky back?  Forgive me, I am not in Scotland so bit behind the times.

If no one has been appointed, Im dying to see Stewart back at the club.  If Malky is back, erm, well, uh, is he as animated as Parky? 

Welcome to the forums and don't worry about your opening post, there's posters who have hundreds/thousands of posts that miss things every day (me included).  It served the purpose of reminding us that we needed to update that part of the site, so not wasted  :022:

Dive in and get involved, most people will be only too happy to answer your questions and we'll soon have you back up to speed.