1 User in Chat

clacher_holiday2

If a person doesn't close out of the chatroom properly (just navigates away instead of exiting using the red button) then they linger there till the next person logs into chat and it resets the cache.

It's just the way the software works and is not a "problem" in so much as it doesn't do any harm to the operation of the site.

Go into the chatroom Clacher, and Scotty will join you there in a while to answer your question.

Sorry, didnt see that, I'm a bit busy during the day to hang around for on-on-ones with broomie boy or roscoe but I'll be sure to say hello to their ghosts next time.  :016:

sorry about that, i'll log out next time......but anyway......Hi

Alright Broomie.  The chatroom must be a lonely place, welcome to the forums, loads of folk around!  Its a shame really as years ago I remember it being busier.

Have I got this site confused with another old football page, in saying that there used to be arranged chat room get togethers??  (9pm on Sundays I think it was?)

Since we don't get the overseas non-broadcasts any more  I have used the chat room as a last resort. Once I found it very enjoyable because there were lots of people in there  but they chatted too quick for my auld brain to keep up. :029:

But since then not a soul in there. So it's back to calling Scotty every five minutes to see if Caley Thistle have scored --but that disnae work 'cos he's out shovelling snow or paddling his canoe to safety  to escape the floods  in Eastern Canada.

Achhhhhhh... :cdn: