Graham Dorrans

RossP

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think it's a very closed minded comment. Has the poster seen Dorrans play? I'm guessing not. So it's a snap judgement not only on his value but his ability, based on that he didn't get into an under 21 squad which is full of SPL players? We might as well get rid of Zander Sutherland, because he didn't get in either  :014:

Also... he may be named in the Under 20 (19s?) squad?

He has been promoted to U-20 squad though.

Dale Gillespie is in U-19's. (Just thought I'd throw that in)

Good for Dale. 

Dorrans went to the World Cup in the under 20 squad, he did quite well in the first game and then flopped like everyone else. I do not think he has made the step up to the 21's like McAllister before he broke his foot.

Are you sure there is  a current under 20 squad? I thought that was one-off for the World Cup last summer.

I think he would be an okay signing but 100 grand is over the top.

Anyone know whats happening with our interest in Dorrans?

Managed to find this from a west brom site:

Mowbray Updates On Rumours

On Dorrans: "There is nothing to mention at the moment but the player did very well (during his recent trial)."

"He looks a talented boy but we will see if it goes any further, and there may be a conversation to be had."

"Livingston will have a value and we will have a value and we will see if anything happens."

"But even if he was to come in he won't be playing in our team next week, the week after or probably even this season."

"When a player with talent that is put in front of your eyes then in my view you should have as many people with talent as you can in your squad. But we won't stamp our feet about it if it doesn't happen."

According to the Courier ICT have had a bid for 60K for Dorrans turned down by Livvi....

Apparently we are "waiting to see what develops over the next few days"

Also - in the same article it is reported that Richie Hart now appears likely to be staying with ICT until the end of the season.

Brew in P&J today criticising Livingston over there handling of the situation.

Reading the article it would seem they are stalling us until they get a definite response from WBA which I guess is understandable but frustrating

LINK

Also it looks like Deano is offski (again!) and Hart will leave at the end of the season.......

The Caley Thistle manager confirmed Richie Hart will remain with Inverness until his contract runs out at the end of the season but Dean McDonald is set to depart, with Yeovil Town among the interested clubs.

Raith fans on P & B often mention Hizzys amazing ability to be offside pretty much all the time  :015:

And walk like a duck...

Anyway, Highland spews claims we also trying to get Cellic forward Jim O'Brien on loan...aye! that'll be right.  he'll be another one who thinks we are 4 miles from iceland.

Anyway, Highland spews claims we also trying to get Cellic forward Jim O'Brien on loan...aye! that'll be right.  he'll be another one who thinks we are 4 miles from iceland.

He must have done ... he ended up at Tannadice on loan until the end of the season  :029:

maybe we could sign some Icelandic players who see Inverness as being closer to the central belt :lol:

Aye but is he better than Rory Mac?  :029:

Sorry Alex  :015:

At least you might get to join the few people on this thread who have seen the guy play now, we had no chance in the end so fair play to him and I'm glad we didnt miss out because a rival SPL club stepped in.

Best of luck Graham  :clapping03: