Brew makes his 34768th move [renamed]

I am reliably informed that Brewster has made an official approach to ICT and has laid now the ammount of money he is currently been backed with by the Grocer. At the present time and I cannot see it changing, Black and Proctor will be at Tannadice next season. Brew cannot afford Dargo or Machine and we have already put in another bid fer Rankin. Rankin fer Black makes good business sense to me.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is the case then it's good that Utd are not making a move for Brown, Dargo and Dods.

But it's still possible that other teams might make a move for them. What would Aberdeen give to have a sharp, prolific striker?

They have the reborn Steve Lovell to call upon along with Crawford who is Calderwoods bum boy so I am not sure they are really calling out for it that much. Plus Smith plays up front for them as well some of the time. I don't think Aberdeen would be a club after Dargo. Hopefully!

Don’t forget the JJB Palace of Sport at the Longman and the several hundred posts confirming Rankin was signing back in January.

Keep ’em coming Ill-informed Howden Ender

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if he will sign or not - we will see, but to answer blackieforce's question ... he cant sign yet because the transfer window doesnt open until 9th June ...

Proctor won’t come cheap

By Ian Roache

INVERNESS Caley Thistle have told DUNDEE UNITED they will need to pay up if they want midfielder David Proctor.

The 22-year-old former Hibs player has made 46 appearances for the Highlanders, scoring three goals, but they are willing to let him go—at a price.

ICT director of football Graeme Bennett confirmed, “United have made an enquiry about David and, as we have plenty of options in his position, we are willing to consider it if the lad wants to move.

“But he has a year of his contract to go and the fee would need to be right.”

Manager Craig Brewster is also understood to be close to snapping up another midfielder, Ian Black, from his former club.

DUNDEE COURIER.

Guest Benchy

It looks certain that Proctor and Black will be at United, so the word goes down here, along with Hunt.