Brew makes his 34768th move [renamed]

Guest Benchy

There is a rumour gathering pace down here that Rankin is in talks with Brewster.

I also hear that Dargo has handed in a transfer request, but will go to a bigger club than Utd.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let the Arab speak for himself / herself - its a bit difficult to believe anything said by someone who doesn't even know which sex they are! :001:

Guest Benchy

Hibs are on the decline I feel having lost their goal threat. Plus, it looks lilke Scott Brown will be off aswell as Mowbray.

Just call me Mr Reliability. :003: :003: Read the first feckin post again. We will have the spondoolachs to put up another 10K fer Rankin..money to spend on another striker when Dargo goes(150K plus)..Hunt was the main target..Those will be the three casaulties and, the Tinks will not like it, but Cowie's name was also on the wanted list..and we could start thinking about building the fourth stand by commissioning work on the Aquifer which is politically being referred to as a gas pipe. :003:

Here's a Quote from Grassa

"I read that United are working 'round the clock' on offers for Ian Black and David Proctor,"

"The truth is that we have received no offers from any club. Any offers would be unwelcome.

"Craig Brewster told me informally, three weeks ago, that he was interested in certain players but that's all. There's been no formal enquiries, no bids and were happy at that."

Guest Benchy

The "story" has not appeared in our local press in Dundee (who he talks to first on these matters), unless it appears in our evening edition.

Your local press in Dundee and the P and J are owned by the same folk now though so why wouldn't they have the story first? Anyway, hands off what you can't afford Arab :001:

Guest Benchy

Nada in the local rag. I thin ET would be more inclined to report to the fans as opposed to and Aberdeen newspaper.

However is is confirmed that Brewster will step up signing Dods, Black, Proctor and Dargo. Proctor and Dargo want to come, Dods is on holiday and thinking the offer over and Black wants to come but will hold out for an extra year and come for free if a fee isnt agreed.

So the word on the pavey goes anyway .....

But you can't afford any of our players Benchy! Its not as if you follow a "big" club that would be able to afford their valuation :001:

Dundee Evening Telegraph

Regarding moves in the other direction, although United remain confident of securing at least a couple of their Inverness Caley Thistle targets, Ian Black, Darren Dods and David Proctor, they will be looking to pay a five-figure sum and not the £100,000-plus the Highlanders have been talking about.

How insulting! ET GTF