caley ultra group??

caley89

I hate the chant Loyal Army, the only other club that uses it is Rangers because it has loyalist connotations.  Caley Army is so much better.

Why do we need to have an ultras group?  Why do we need to call them the ultras, why not just call them Section G?

Or does that title mean so much to everyone?  Just to say that they are an Ultra?

Spot on Caleyd, ( pardon the pun ), that top flag should be adopted by the club asap. :021:

But could everyone drop the Ultras thing, not a name we want linked to our club.

I would prefer something like Caley Commandos, should please IHE anyway!

whats wrong with an ultra group??

if it motivates more people in producing a better atmosphere i don't see what the problem is.

also we aint decided on a name for the group yet and we defo decided it wouldnt be loyal army cause we knew how much of a fuss it would cause 4 u fuddy-duddys  :016:. i was thinking along the lines of "BRIDGE END ULTRAS" because it includes the whole north Stand not just section G.

there was a crackin flag on the caleyjags site one time when we were at hampden - cant remember which time but i think we had the south stand that time.  not sure who had it but think it might have been guys from either dundee or edinburgh - no idea who they were or if they're still about.  maybe someone can have a wee look and post it and see what folk think?

and i know that some of the other 'ultra' groups have a paypal account set up so that when they plan big displays folk can donate to the costs...  but remember - you need to do these things right!

as for the name?  ultras is fine with me...  :003:

Guest TinCanFan

I reckon that if this turns out to be a good idea some people should think about setting other groups around the ground to create a more all round atmosphere like what the Toronto fans have done.  

great idea to be honest - a die hard group of supporters is always welcome at the club nothing better than a full 90 mins of singing, i love the section G guys for keeping the atmosphere and do join in with most the chants - I ain't a real ''G'' boy though  :019:

great idea to be honest - a die hard group of supporters is always welcome at the club nothing better than a full 90 mins of singing, i love the section G guys for keeping the atmosphere and do join in with most the chants - I ain't a real ''G'' boy though  :019:

U dont have to be in section G to join in though!!

Thats why im for Bridge End Supras  :clapping03:

Would love it if loads more people joined in!    :023:

I'll join.

Why adopt the flag of another country. Design your own using all four colours. CaleyD has the rights of it but just not enough red and black :023:

Red and blue seems to be coming to the fore as the predominant colours now and if colours are limited then printing becomes cheaper. Make it simple but make it stand out.