Questionaire from ICT

Guest Bob the dog

Guest Bob the dog

Did any of you receive an e-mail from ICT with an attached questionaire to fill in? I have asked for a personal response from someone at director level to my complaints/suggestions. So I await with bated breath :021:

nope:

I am on the mailing list for the newsletter and also a shareholder so assume they didnt get them (yet?)

Are you a season ticket holder ? Perhaps they only went out to them ? or maybe it was because you had previously complained ?

I would have thought the email was pretty self explanatory.  See copy below

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

As a season ticket holder your views and opinions about many aspects of Inverness Caledonian Thistle are extremely important to the club.

I am a 3rd year student at Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen studying for a BA Honours in Media Studies on a six week placement with Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

The club have asked me to conduct a survey to find out some of the key statistics on what will assist Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC in the future.

Please find attached an extremely short questionnaire that will only take a minute or so to complete.

It would be a great help to the club if you could possibly spare a few minutes of your day to copy and paste the questionnaire below, complete and email it back to myself at jamie.gray@ictfc.co.uk

Thank you very much for your continued support

Regards

Jamie Gray

Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Club

Stadium Road

IV1 1 FF

Inverness

<<continues into survey>>

Did any of you receive an e-mail from ICT with an attached questionaire to fill in? I have asked for a personal response from someone at director level to my complaints/suggestions. So I await with bated breath :021:

As it says it is a student on placement. The club can also use his research to pursue their own questions. So it is a win/win. Give the lad a bit of encouragement. Does anyone know him?

I had considered contacting the club when I was going for my years work placement for Business Management at RGU, but didn't think they'd take a student on.

Good to see they are making work available to students  :021:

Now if only they can find a job for a Business Studies teacher with experience of working in the Scottish Music Industry  :024:

It's a bit vacuous, isn't it? The questions about transport and facilities (1 and 2) are fair enough, but what's the point in asking about the atmosphere on matchdays (3)? If we all say 'Shoite' are they going to re-program the stewards as human beings, hire Daleks to police the away end during Old Firm games and get U2 to play a set at half time? The rest is all corporate come-ons and community touchy-feels bar the last one - what do you think we can do to get more fans? Well, you could plough through a few years' worth of suggestions on these boards...

I'm a season ticket holder and I received no email *sobs*

Neither did we, and you are a Moderator and must therefore be much higher in the importantance stakes than mere mortals.  So probably not a chance for us then. I wonder now when I think back to this afternoon there was a youngish looking man with a clipboard in the North Stand perhaps it was him

I take it the member named jamieictfc is the same person?  He appears to check the site no and then so hopefully the info does get through.  Shame there isnt a member called msmith that checks the site.  Then again, i didnt look for numpty

It's a different guy.

Neither did we, and you are a Moderator and must therefore be much higher in the importantance stakes than mere mortals.  So probably not a chance for us then. I wonder now when I think back to this afternoon there was a youngish looking man with a clipboard in the North Stand perhaps it was him

Interesting theory......

Did you provide your e-mail address when you got your season ticket? How else would the club be able to contact you?

Yes. I have gotten emails at various stages this season.

I can assure you that people do not gain any "importance" with the club as a result of being a moderator on here  :015:

I can assure you that people do not gain any "importance" with the club as a result of being a moderator on here  :015:

Nope just a misguided feeling of their own self-importance.

• 2 weeks later...