Wee Legend!

KingBeastie

According to the radio Wee Donald was going nuts at the end of the game as he wanted the boys to get another goal!! Ha ha!! Brilliant Donald Brilliant!! Don't you just love our club, its wee things like that that give you a wee glow inside!! Well done lads, you've been brilliant all season!

Four wins in a row. Well done to our management team and to the players. Charlie and Parkie are obviously getting something right.

Wasn't too sure if I would make it to the game tonight but am glad I did. For me, tonight's defeat of Falkirk was probably one of the best ICT games I have seen all season. I thought they were showboating at times - so full were our team with confidence. Even Rosscoe was trying all the fancy tricks (even if they didn't always work).

If you weren't there - you missed a cracker!!

Guest Sam

Well done to both Charlie and Donald. Somehow, despite making five changes, including changing the fundamentals of the defence, we managed to keep a clean sheet and win easily.

No disrespect to Falkirk, but that was certainly not a convincing performance. Hard to believe they beat us at home 3-0 earlier in the season under Brewster...

And, if we win next week, not only would that lead to a new ICT record for consecutive wins in the SPL, it would also see us finish the season on 58 points - quite an astounding tally really considering how our season took a drastic turn for the worst last year.

Well done Charlie, Donald and the whole squad! I think they can all be very proud of themselves this season, yet again.