Zander Sutherland = Bloody Good

dumpmaster

Considering he looked like he's actually a left sided player , I thought he did bloomin' well at Right Midfield and definately a decent prospect for the future, although I can't see it being as a replacement for Barry.

Anyway, well played Zander!

jj

Good to see Highland youngsters get their chance in the SPL. Zander played well - as did Michael Fraser. Both good prospects for the future.

It was good seeing a few youngsters playing especially local youngsters being given the chance to play in the first team. Well done to Mike Fraser, Zander Sutherland and Stuart Soane every I.C.T fan was proud of you tonight each one was superb! :D

Guest Seagull

Zander is a good wee player but still has a long way to go but Soane...will never make it. Has been very average every time i have seen him. Seems to come off the bench for the 19s regulary too??? could have been injured though.

Soane...will never make it. Has been very average every time i have seen him.

Surely it's far too quick to be making those kind of statements. All three players have a way to go before establishing themselves as regulars, but I am just proud that we won with three local lads in the team.

So congratulations to Fraser, Sutherland and Soane. Looks like we'll have some healthy competition for places next season!

laugh.gif

I was impressed by the blonde hobbit last night. Thought he looked pretty confident on the ball and appeared to have both the pace and skill to go past players when they surrounded him. I'm sure at one point he had about 3 Bairns marking him and a quick shimmy, a dinky wee pass to a teammate, and he was away! Great stuff!