Black at it again

Guest neksor

Guest neksor

Once again Black showed his lack of discipline.

He had a poor game and when he argued with the ref he was substituted shortly afterwards.

On leaving the field he threw down his shirt before storming down the tunnel. He was seen leaving the ground within minutes of the final whistle. Even before all the supporters had left the stadium!

Is he worth keeping or should we cut our losses and sell him to some unsuspecting manager?

neksor

That's just the kind of guy he is is.... I would rather have him on our side too....

I heard that Stephen Frail sent a Portuguse player back home to Portugal, after he reacted in a similar way, when he was subbed against Rangers.

Blackie is a little *****. Don't get me wrong, i like him alot and think he is one of our best players but when he acts like this he is just being childish and immature, never mind unprofessional. Grow up Ian!

Do agree with blacks discipline problem. BUT thought twodays game he WAS playing for the jaggies and when he was taking off and dunen was still on I would of throught my jersey at the bench to.

Guest Spectre

The fact is that he and Niculae are our only players who nearly always look comfortable on the ball.  Yesterday he was the only guy making time and space for himself, although he lost it after arguing with Freedland.  I guess that's why he was taken off.  He wasn't the only guy upset with Freedland, and he didn't actualy get booked.  Give the guy a break.

Brewster is the problem. I still can't believe he let Rankin go. Now look at Wilson.

There is little doubt that selling Rankin was a huge managerial error on Brew's part. Barry Wilson - ditto.

:029:

Agree with most of the comments, let me set the record straight,      1. He took his top off on his way up the tunnel, he DID NOT throw it away, 2, he then appeared 10mins later and sat in the stand and watched the game with his father, 3, he then went into the DRESSING ROOM did not leave before the fans, I think Brewsters problem with the after the game team talk only seems to take minutes, if it had been me they would still be there, he is frustrated, passionate, he does a good job but he is only one person he cant do the job of half a dozen players.

Thanks Gillian....

Somehow I prefer your version of Saturday's events, to some of the others on this thread....  :022:

Also.... Your comment regarding Brew's "after the game" talk.... Very interesting...  :024:

Agree with most of the comments, let me set the record straight,       1. He took his top off on his way up the tunnel, he DID NOT throw it away, 2, he then appeared 10mins later and sat in the stand and watched the game with his father, 3, he then went into the DRESSING ROOM did not leave before the fans, I think Brewsters problem with the after the game team talk only seems to take minutes, if it had been me they would still be there, he is frustrated, passionate, he does a good job but he is only one person he cant do the job of half a dozen players.

Gillian - fair comment.  Your point 1 though - I had a perfect view and he did throw his shirt to the ground. The doctor picked it up and followed him up the tunnel.  I don't want to go on about this, because as I said above I really like Blackie, both the player and the person.  He didn't throw his top away in full site of most of the main stand as he was past the dug out and near the entrance to the tunnell.  This does offend me.  He did then re-appear in his suit and join his father in the stand, only a couple of rows in front of where I sit.  This is unusual.  I don't think I said he left before the fans but he did leave shortly after the end of the game, in his defence this might have been because he was already showered and suited. 

I like him a lot and really don't want to give him a hard time, but you said you were setting the record straight so the facts are therefore important.  Were you at the game?

yes i was at the game or at least i was there to watch 22 people( not players) run, if you can call it that, about a park and that includes blackie. i have checked again only to be told the strip wasn't thrown down it was dropped, do i believe it, well, i will give him the benefit of the doubt because of late he has been controlling his behavior, thousands wouldn't, after discussing the match and previous matches, i believe him to be frustrated with his own performance and the performance of the team, i stand by what i said, the team talk after the game, if my team, they would have been given 5mins to contact family to tell them they didn't know when they would be home and they would still be there now. can i also ask why blackie every week when the likes of duncan who cant pass a ball to an ict player stays on, let me answer that, because they dont want to upset duncan who is yet to decide if he wants to put on an ict strip.

can i also ask why blackie every week when the likes of duncan who cant pass a ball to an ict player stays on, let me answer that, because they dont want to upset duncan who is yet to decide if he wants to put on an ict strip.

So what your saying is that Brew is deliberatley leaving sub standard players on the park at the expense of better players, thus increasing the chances of defeat? Hmmm, maybe your being biased!

If our manager has made mistakes I'm sure he can learn from them and move on.

One big mistake, I think, was not playing himself, but that would have been a very difficult  decision for him to make. Perhaps he put faith in a team he didn't know as well as he thought?

If our manager has made mistakes I'm sure he can learn from them and move on.

One big mistake, I think, was not playing himself, but that would have been a very difficult  decision for him to make. Perhaps he put faith in a team he didn't know as well as he thought?

Had he not suffered a problem with a recurring shoulder injury, I suspect he would have been playing on a regular basis and would have helped us win a few more matches....

Wonder who he would have left out.....  :023: