Well done Michael Fraser!

I thought he had an excellent match. He had a couple of stops to make in the first 15 minutes where if he hadn't held on to the ball, he could have gifted it to an incoming striker.

His shot handling was good, he was happy to come for cross balls and his kicking was secure (only 1 mistake there)....no mix ups with his defenders.

Mark Brown mark 2 ??

Have to say i was impressed with Fraser, only seen him play in the reserves, but last night he really looked the part.

He had one save in the second half which looked top drawer stuff, well it looked brill from the bridge end anyway.

I agree he had an excellent game. I know that he works really hard in training and Mark Brown does some extra training with him some afternoons. I know that Michael Fraser's idol is our very own Jim Calder and he did show just a liitle hint of Calder when he jinked past a striker before clearing the ball.

Excellent performance. The crowd were very supportive too, not only towards Fraser but to the other young players too. Nice to see

Guest Sam

I actually thought you could see the influence of Mark Brown, and also that of Jim Calder (that's what I said at the time also LG!).

For his first SPL start, he did incredibly well.

Caley100, I agree entirely about that save in the second half - most keepers would probably have palmed that away and I admit to having had to look twice when I realised that he had caught it at knee-height whilst diving.

Well done to him - excellent to know there is an outstanding back-up to Brown. Fraser has an excellent coach and if Brown ever does leave, I think most would have no problems with him taking over.

Well done to the younger lads .... but also well done to Charlie for actually giving them a chance. Even with 7th place assured, do you think CB would have rotated the squad for this game ?

I didn't want him to given our rubbish home form and the fact that Falkirk should have been a tough nut to crack. But they offered suprisingly little and the guys that came in did tremendously well - fair play to them all!

Guest bart the brat

MF had a good confident game! I agree with you Sam I could see hints of MB and JC in his game. I was also impressed with young Zander Sutherland - looked a wee bit like Ian Black...And then there's good ole' Rosco...entertainment value as always..lol.. Good to see people getting the opportunity to play!