We Need A New Manager For Next Season

Kingsmills

Should Craig Brewster Be Repaced As Manager ?  

692 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Delay Decision Until The End Of The Season

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's something wrong with "Special Brew" - Hi Craig by the way...  :sillywave:

Replacing the players is not the answer - Tokely, Duncan, McGuire and Bayne are exceptions to this.  It is far easier, quicker and cheaper to remove the cause of problems ie Brewster. 

SpecialBew.  Sorry mate but  :rotflmao:

Not only are you claiming that the same group of players, who competed well and fought for points in the past, who have never lost so many points on the trot before this year, are now not good enough and the manager isnt having an effect on them... but you also claim Rangers may have been wrong to sack PLG despite them having a trophy in the bag and are firm favorites to win the other two with a very similar squad to the one PLG had at his disposal.

I think the standard of the SPL is worse this season than in the previous years we've been involved, yet we are also doing worse, are you basically saying that the reason we are so terrible at the moment is because the first team squad dont like working hard in training?  That is completely without foundation.  I do believe some players need to be moved on but you say thats what Brewster is doing, if this is the case then he is getting it very very wrong, if you think Rankin, Wyness and Wilson are the laziest in the team and Duncan is worth crawling to for a signature then youre judgement might just be as bad as Craigs.

The pro Brewster camp have no argument against his sacking/resignation, if the fans had been listened to he would never have appeared in the first place.  A change at all levels is required, as I have said elsewhere I also believe we require a change in the attitudes of the fans who are not happy atm.

I don't happen to think CB should be replaced but - CRAIG IF YOU'RE READING THIS.....please, please invest in a new goalie for pete's sake or I might barge onto the pitch and push Fraser outta the way and get on with the goailie duties myself....someone needs to show him how to do the job properly; it might as well be me!!  :001: oh yyyes!

I don't happen to think CB should be replaced but - CRAIG IF YOU'RE READING THIS.....please, please invest in a new goalie for pete's sake or I might barge onto the pitch and push Fraser outta the way and get on with the goailie duties myself....someone needs to show him how to do the job properly; it might as well be me!!  :001: oh yyyes!

Do you think that our keeper is the current weakest link in the team? If so you can't have seen many games.

For me, the weakest link is really a lack of a leader.  Normally that's be the central defender of defensive midfielder.  It just seems to be missing.  Mann and Dods both did that job and got the plaudits.  Let's face it, they were hardly Beckenbauer reincarnated.  And a goalscorer (though I think Wyness on his own supported by Cowie, Niculae and Rankin would have worked).

Our keeper is just average bottom SPL/First Division standard.  Hardly inspiring but no worse than most around.

Connie

If you look as good in goalie shorts at 46 as Scarlet does at 70 then you have my vote.

The forwards of the opposition will be so entranced looking at your gams that they will fall over the ball--especially at penalties.

Um--want to compare legs anytime soon? :015:

P.S. Today's tip sent in just for you  by Canada Bob to commemorate his departure from Ireland..."Legs-11 in the 3 o'clock at Haydock Park."

:021:

You old sweet-talker SP!!

True, I may be old but can bend like a pretzel when required, fear no man and would happily let Brew be my boss.  :003:

Mind you at 5 feet 2 and under 8 stone, I'm maybe a wee bit on the feeble side to be a goalie!

More seriously though, this bad run we're on will change and we will get better results again...they just need to find some stability at the club and we'll see the results.

Connie...."Nah!" You will do just fine --still got a Spring in yer step and at 46 life is just beginning.

Besides, what's the loss of few goals besides the sight of a fine young lass of 5foot 2" darting about in her wee ironed nylon shorts in the goalmouth adding a touch of spice to the current life of drudgery at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium. Worth the price of admission alone . Might even start a trend. I am rather partial tae watching the Canadian girls' soccer team mesel'. Not bad footie tae! :cdn:

Now, Connie, all you have to do to get intae the first team is to post yer wee photo in the Rogues Gallery and Bob's yer Uncle and ah am nae referring tae that ane frae Canada. His middle name is 'Will o the Wisp". :angel13:

i personally don't think brew should go, but he needs someone with more experience, who can guide him through difficult times, like just now, his management skills need to be improved, his inexperience is showing, nothing again malky, but he should have done everything in his power to hold onto parky, they would have been a good combination, parky worked well with the team, the players seemed to relate to him, his experience alone should have kept him there, but once again they crumbled to brew, even better would have been            PARKY no 1    Brewster  No 2  and Malky no 3 again this is only my opinion.  All Brew needs is time to gain the experience and skills he needs, he let himself and us down by letting the experience go and bringing in someone who would not challenge his authority, useless for a productive team.