Would relegation be such a bad thing??

Harry Chibber

Why not? It's a strong division, always a chance of getting to see a good competitive game!

You've just answered your own question.

I was asking JB why he wouldn't go to Div 1 games, the general question on this thread is "Would relegation be such a bad thing?"  :023:

A poorly worded response. I'll do better next time. I promise.

Well just relax because I have a think tae masel that with water always finding it's own level

the situation will sort itself out sooner rather than later and I don't want to alarm youse but I am not too positive about the eventual outcome based on current attitudes and events.

Maybe a drop for a season would be a good thing since lower wages would sort out the  ones who really wanted to play for the team and a return to the SPL would allow ICT to AGAIN set a limit to the wages that thay could afford to pay and AGAIN bring parity to all.

Which, in all conscience, would not be a bad thing since the current excesses do not appear to have got the desired results or balance or happiness amongst anyone.

Water will find it's own level.... :023: