Our Latest Fan

RiG

Apparently, according to the Sun, that lad off Scotsport Julyan Sinclair is an ICT supporter! laugh.gif

Did anyone else know this or am I just slow at picking things up as per usual?

Guest Sam

If he is, can we not still just claim to have no celebrity supporters... it surely can't mean we are subjected to any more ridicule than admitting we have one "celebrity" fan? No offence, JS, probably more the producers fault than yours. Mind you, I have only ever watched about 30mins of the programme in two years so can't comment!

Great wee quote where they 'tested' his knowledge of ICT.

Who is the right back?

Ross Tokley

Who is the left back?

Depends on the rotation.

Well done that man! smile.gif

Ok - to get us away from Julyan being the first and only 'celebrity' fan .... lets not forget that Inverness lad, and Scottish TV news reporter, (head reporter now i think ? ... sure someone will correct me if wrong) Mike Edwards, who may be better known to those of you in the central belt has been a Caley Thistle fan for donkeys years ..... long before we ever reached the SPL.

Hold on... did Jim Mcreath the sec / chairman of the culloden ICT supporters club not get Sean Connery to support us or something?

no

he tried but i suspect it was merely a publicity stunt as he was going to stand as a local councillor.... Jim not Sean!

nahh .... he tried !!!

• Honor Fraser - popped into one game when visiting Beauly
  • Gordon Ramsay - probably came as a guest of the club when filming at Glen Mhor
  • Sean Connery - was to be at SNP conference in Inverness so Jim asked him to come, or to be a member of his supporters club or something (cant quite remember) and a pic of him with an ICT shirt super-imposed was used in the papers.
  • Tony Blair - visited stadium when Labour conference in Inverness, organised by David Stewart MP I believe.

for some reason, I also have it in my head that Prince Andrew visited the stadium but I cant remember if thats true or not.

He apparently gets a lot of stick for his hair whihc leads to folk calling him gay. He has a radio show and someone emailed him or called him when he was on air to say he was 'a haggis munching tosser'.

Guest caleycallum

I forgot his name but he recently quit some Parliament, the ginger person from inverness. i can't remember his name tho :evil:

If its Charles Kennedy your thinking of, he's from Fort William and a hun.

ICT have loads of celebrity fans and all of them can be found in the Innes pre match. There's TM4TJ, Caley100, Guzz and Uncle Albert, DJS and many others.

I knew he was a Caley fan, though he isn't really a very big one. I was speaking to him about Caley one time before Scotsport, and he has a very poor knowledge.

Hold on a mo......stuff Charles Kennedy. How about our own

ex MP Dave Stewart, a sort of celeb and for once a true Caley

Thistle supporting politician seen frequently at home and away

matches , now and when he was in parliament, top man, also

often in the caley thistle club after games.I'll doubt you will

get anything like the same interest or commitment from the

latest lib dem t*sser of an excuse for an MP. Ex Cambridge

git, all rugger and rowing don't you know, I doubt he'll be seen dead at the Caledonian stadium unless we reach a final and it suits his image to be seen there.