Our Latest Fan

RiG

Guest kingkojak

surely pele counts as the biggest name to be associated with the club by a long way................. :017:

Yeah, I had heard Dunc was a Howden Ender before, and I saw him on the terracing at TCS, before it was TCS of course.

I think the tinks usually claim Charlie Kennedy as theirs. I actually met him a few years back but never thought to ask. Bit of a coincidence- the guy who was my best man had Charlie as his best man.

Like Caley100, I'm touched to seen as a celebrity. Then again, some say I'm just touched. :015:

I know I'm a bit slow but it's only recently I realised that Julyan and Cameron Stout are brothers.

I know I'm a bit slow but it's only recently I realised that Julyan and Cameron Stout are brothers.

But why the different surnames?

Wass there a very happy milkman delivering more than milk in Orkney about 30 years ago?!