Highland March 4 - The Route

Gringo

I hope you're not on about the silly egg-chasing game Jnr...

Can't wait till HM4 now - even though training was non-existant.

I'm out to prove that having no training CAN work, but also prove that it'll also kill you...

Good luck on getting out of Carrbridge.. I went there for a weekend once.. Left 14 years later.. married and with a kid, but what a hangover!!!!

oh my!!!

so YOU'RE the father..... if it was that night at the back of the cairn... :oops: still waiting for the money you begger! :wink:

:shock: If it was you, the night Andrew Kirk caught me at the back of the cairn up to .erm.. mischief :wink: then guilty as charged. as for the money you will have to ask my mate william hill for it

I've gotta hand it to you two... you kept each going a long way and your presence certainly added to an eventful and enjoyable first day. You've now got 51 weeks to train for next year (We're giving you this week off)!

oh my!!!

it just a good job granny's here, i just popped along and gave them all a good rub down with a bottle of fairy and a pair of marigolds... they'll sleep well after it! :lol:

they are over half way there in miles.... a tad tanned to say the least! :oops: