Who should replace Brewster?

stomach

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TinCanFan

I wouldn't mind seeing Robbo back and that bloke from Chester (Willamson?) was sacked recently.  Don't know if he'd be any good though.

I wouldn't mind seeing Robbo back and that bloke from Chester (Willamson?) was sacked recently.  Don't know if he'd be any good though.

Robbo: Haven't we learned our lessons with re-appointing managers?

Blobby Williamson: Brewster would be a better option!!

Right now ... almost anyone  !!!

Ultimately, I would like to see an experienced manager who can perhaps take someone like Barry Wilson under his wing as a future manager .....

If I could pick any other SPL manager, it would be Yogi !! He gets the craic and seems to do well enough on scant resources.

Guest TinCanFan

Robbo: Haven't we learned our lessons with re-appointing managers?

I actually think that this could be the one re-appointment that could work.

Blobby Williamson: Brewster would be a better option!!

In truth I know very little about this guy so you are probably right.

With bad cup runs and a dismal finishing league position, can we afford to compensate Brewster for taking our squad apart and leaving us thanking Gretna for staying in business?  :029:

Or could we sack Bennett as well and use the saving of his clearly wasted wage to offset Brew's compensation? CC could double as Director of Football and probably do a far better job. Incidentally, aren't we now on the same run of form which saw Charlie quit, only playing even worse?