New Deal For McAllister

RiG

'great were getting rory on new deal,hes brilliant'

Ehh, brilliant? wee bit over the top with the description, a long way to go before he gets called brilliant.

Last time i saw him play a full game for the reserves he was gash.

Guest Rebelwithoutaclue

he's still a bit raw and needs to work on some of the finer points of his game incl goals/appearances return (a kind way of saying gash!!) If you're good enough you're old enough don't buy into giving youngsters time to develop. So I reckon we'll know by xmas whether he'll remain a squad player or not.

I agree, and think people are being a bit harsh here. He's only 18! Rory needs time to develop and giving him the contract now should help him feel more settled.

I think he's quite skillful, but just seems to lack a bit of presence. The physical side should come with more experience in the first team, though.

According to Charlie Christie we are looking for another experienced forward as well during the close season.

It would be great if we could unearth another gem like Craig Dargo..

I thought a few weeks ago the story was we had plenty of options up front???? :roll:

In my opinion we only really have one calss striker at the minute. Wyness has gone into 'Holiday Mode' it seems recently and I hope that he works hard ove the summer and gets back to the player we know he can be. If he doesn't then CC might well be advised to look for a new striker. Dargo is automatic first choice for me but Wyness, Bayne and McAllister are all as good or as bad as each other and it will be areal battle to see who starts up front next season alongside 'Chocolate Ankles'.