Dunfermline Ticket Prices

RiG

Last time I'll be able to do this so I'm making the most of it!

Anyway - there are no student concessions for Away fans but there are for Home fans. Now I really do not think that is fair. I seem to mind a bit of an issue developing with Clyde a couple of seaosns ago where Home fans were able to get in at different prices compared to Away fans. As a cheap as chips student I am pretty miffed at this decision.

*Tickets*

I can't really figure out that table either. Is that saying that tomorrow it's

Adults £19

Senior Citizen/Under 16/Unemployed/Disabled £12

U12 £8

I think that's it. I think it's shocking that Away fans can't get student prices but Home fans can.

If you can cover up for a minute, you can enter the home turnstyles further along the main stand and hopefully get a student rate.

Once you are in, just walk along the stand to join our fans. I did that once when I got to use someone's Dunfermline season ticket.

(And no, it wasn't Buffy's)

The page says

"NO UNEMPLOYED/DISABLED/STUDENT WALK UP CONCESSIONS"

To me, this implies that pre-purchased tickets are £12 but 'walk-up' tickets are £19

Just posted the following on P & B regarding this as well...

-----------------------------------------------------

I did have to dig deep in the end. Asked the guy at the ground if they did students and he said not for Away fans. I emailed Dunfermline about this before (the earlier 2 - 2 game) and got this reply...

Andrew

I would advise that each Club in the SPL operates it own pricing and price structure and the fact that we offer discounts to our own fans is simply a reflection of the Club's Season Ticket pricing policy.

Regards

Ian Baker

Now in the end I dug deep yes but I can't see how Dunfermline can offer Student prices for their fans and not ours. I would be pretty pissed if I was a visiting supporter to ICT and was told that there are no concessions - they are only for the Home support.If you have the cance of getting into somewhere cheaper you are going to go for it but if you get told that only if you support a certain team can you get this cheaper ticket then I would imagine most folk would feel aggreived.

--------------------------------------------------

Seems really that they can do this but hey it is an SPL club after all.