Rossco versus St Mirren

dumpmaster

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a cruciate ligament injury. Aug 99. Ross went for the ball. I still have it on tape somewhere. His eyes follow the ball but it was a clumsy tackle. Rossco was new to div 1 and was off the pace if you ask me.

The Midden players all surrounded the ref and pressured him, also the North Bank were going mental. We were the wee team with only a couple of hundred fans so he took the easy way out and produced an instant red to get them all off his back. Early in the game too.

Since then the neanderthals boo any ICT player wearing no 2 whether it's Rossco or not.

I never post on that board but read it now and then. Saw that topic yesterday and thought i'd reply to it.

Thing is i actually was sitting in the st.mirren end that day with a friend from paisley and was at the front row just feet away from where it happened!! But dont think any of them will believe it.

im a footballer, and i dont go into tackles half hearted and ross doesnt either. Go into every tackle with 100% committment, expect to break your leg, put yourself on the line.

I personally cant stand st mirren after my trip down durning the 1-0 win away in the scottish cup!mon darren thompson!!lol!

The death threats to roscoe are unreal! The dawn of new rivals beckons.

[mod="Scotty"]post edited and "song" lyrics removed at the request of a number of site users - [iCT fans I hasten to add !!!][/mod]

my mates a county fan and says hes comin t support us against them when we play them cause he hates them soo much!

He must be one desperate C**nty fan if he's going to support us against anyone. Glad to have on board though.

On the other hand, perhaps most C**nty fans are really secret admirers of their mighty neighbours in Inverness but are just too shy to admit it.