Whoever posts last wins

Guest birdog

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest birdog

The satisfaction of beating everyone, we shall not be entertaining mercenaries such as certain players or managers we all may know. There are no rules but if a mod locks the thread then it shall be deemed an abuse of power and he/she shall forever be ridiculed in my siggy

Guest birdog

**** CaleyD  :029:

You almost had it until you hit the shift button when you type the L of last  :029:

I guess we need to modify the rules since I posted the word "last" in this thread making me the winner. I don't want to be the winner so the word last is now excludee from the game and whom ever makes the last post in this thread is now deemed to be the winner.

Guest birdog

The way you change the rules as you go along....you could get a job with the SPL.

Maybe so but I am now winning again and that makes me sad :019:

Guest birdog

I want to win  :021:!!

what's the prize??

The satisfaction of knowing that you are the most intelligent person on this forum by virtue of outmaneuvering everyone else.

Guest birdog

I want to win  :021:!!

what's the prize??

The satisfaction of knowing that you are the most intelligent person on this forum by virtue of outmaneuvering everyone else.

not gonna be easy  :024:

True there are a few good head workers on here but since I don't want to win it gives the rest of you a fighting chance.