Whoever posts last wins

Guest birdog

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest birdog

AWWW is poor little Johnboy still annoyed at me that he had to write a grovelling apology because he lost a debate with me and so resorted to personal insults and threats via PM? :023:

PS I am winning again :cheer01: I want to win this competition now!!! Not because I can win my very own Gretna but because this thread is showing how immature and childish Johnny boy can be :blah01: keep posting John I just love the way you drop yourself in it time and time again, I don't even need to draw you out. Like shooting fish in a barrel with an exorcet. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Maybees if you smoked some of the plant matter that you display in your avatar you might chill out a bit and join the rest of the human race. :finger07:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a fukking daft thread... it's time to shut down this load of effing bollox right feckin now... furking as$holes will just come on and post utter feckinshyte till somebody puts a  feckin lock on it...  This is the crappiest feckin thread we've ever had on here.. What feckin inadequate started this...?  :33: 

C'mon Scotty... what are you waiting for.?  :020: :020:

:blah01:

Guest birdog

No... of course not, Viva Las Tokely...

I wouldn't get involved in anything as infantile and immature as this... :004:

oic.jpg

AWWW is poor little Johnboy still annoyed at me that he had to write a grovelling apology because he lost a debate with me and so resorted to personal insults and threats via PM? :023:

I "threatened" to divert the recent apprentice boys/orange walk through Dornoch and past his place...

Birdbrain took the threat seriously...!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You do have a knack of being in the thick of many of the disagreements on this site though Johnboy.

P.S.  I'm winning  :004:

Only with the hard of thinking, CD....  :018:

Ps... you weren't winning for very long....  :blah01:

Guest birdog

I "threatened" to divert the recent apprentice boys/orange walk through Dornoch and past his place...

Birdbrain took the threat seriously...!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Birdbrain never took the threat of the diversion seriously, Birdbrain was took the threat to future generations of the human race seriously. Have they still not neutered you Johnnybhoy?

Whoohoo inda lead again. :blah01: