• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest birdog

the next person to post smells of ........  :015:

I just let rip a cracking fert so I thought i better post  :001:

Guest birdog

Here's the last post.....just post me meh prize

bugles6.jpg

Was that piccy taken in Dundee when the Hamilton result came in on Saturday?  :016:

Guest birdog

Reedee is the most annoying poster person on here!!

END OFF!!

Come on now you must have been young once. **** it I am winning again, I don't want gretna I tell ya I don't want them!!!!!!!!!!

Guest birdog

Was that piccy taken in Dundee when the Hamilton result came in on Saturday?  :016:

Nae last posts yet............ I think we still have a great chance

detailed_931.gif

I think youll need a few more straws than that, pity coz I'd like to see yous back up again.

Doh, I am winning again :029: oh well back to work tomorrow hopefully someone will post again within the next 2 weeks.

This is a fukking daft thread... it's time to shut down this load of effing bollox right feckin now... furking as$holes will just come on and post utter feckinshyte till somebody puts a  feckin lock on it...  This is the crappiest feckin thread we've ever had on here.. What feckin inadequate started this...? :33:

C'mon Scotty... what are you waiting for.?

:020: :020:

This is a fukking daft thread... it's time to shut down this load of effing bollox right feckin now... furking as$holes will just come on and post utter feckinshyte till somebody puts a  feckin lock on it...  This is the crappiest feckin thread we've ever had on here.. What feckin inadequate started this...?  :33: 

Guest birdog

This is a fukking daft thread... it's time to shut down this load of effing bollox right feckin now... furking as$holes will just come on and post utter feckinshyte till somebody puts a feckin lock on it... This is the crappiest feckin thread we've ever had on here.. What feckin inadequate started this...? :33:

Look up fun in the dictionary. You really are a dour tw@t arn't you John?

It serves much the same purpose as the word association and two word story threads if you don't like it don't click on it.

PS I am winning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a fukking daft thread... it's time to shut down this load of effing bollox right feckin now... furking as$holes will just come on and post utter feckinshyte till somebody puts a  feckin lock on it...  This is the crappiest feckin thread we've ever had on here.. What feckin inadequate started this...?