McGuire out.

caley100

Seemingly Phil McGuire will be out of the team for the rest of the season after having an operation for a double hernia, goes a long way to explain his lack of form of late.

Proctor for the place or maybe Watt will get a chance eh?

Seemingly Phil McGuire will be out of the team for the rest of the season after having an operation for a double hernia, goes a long way to explain his lack of form of late.

Proctor for the place or maybe Watt will get a chance eh?

I dont wish to be uncharitable, but does a double hernia mean that you do stupid fouls, mijudge the path of the ball, and pass to opposition players??

With Duncan also out I think we'll more than likely see Proctor filling his shoes with Watt coming in to get a chance at the back.

The only alternative I can think of is moving Hastings inside  :029: and playing McBain at Left Back  :022:

Black not listed as available for tomorrow is a bigger worry IMO, as the only real straight swap for him is Hart and as he's offskee then I think it's a waste of time playing him and would rather see one of the youngsters getting a decent run out.

With Duncan also out I think we'll more than likely see Proctor filling his shoes with Watt coming in to get a chance at the back.

The only alternative I can think of is moving Hastings inside  :029: and playing McBain at Left Back  :022:

Black not listed as available for tomorrow is a bigger worry IMO, as the only real straight swap for him is Hart and as he's offskee then I think it's a waste of time playing him and would rather see one of the youngsters getting a decent run out.

Seems to be two schools of thought on Black's availability...

See here

Surely our coaching staff will know if he's available or not..?

:024:

Does anyone think there maybe some of the younger boys starting out against Killie? Brewster apparantly has plans on Sutherland etc... playing a big part next season, so why not play them now in games that essentially don't matter?? Makes some good experience rather than reserves week in week out.

Ian Black is in the squad for tomorrow.

I find it all rather confusing...as far as I am aware he wasn't suspended for the Gretna game, so how can he be "returning from suspension"

It also said in the P&J yesterday he was suspended.....

Thomson said: ?Ian Black will not be in contention and will be serving a suspension after being sent off in a reserve game against Rangers.

Source

BBC don't have him listed on their Match Preview page either!!!

In fact, the only place I can find anything saying he will play is our own official site, which you would hope would be correct, but you never know with us of late  :015: