Well done CC and the team

What a great post split. 5 straight wins and 5 clean sheets. Couldn't be better - what a change from last year's post split anticlimax. Congratulations all round. Lets hope the good news continues post season with the retention of our key players and maybe the acquisition of one or two others

Guest caley till AYE die

yeah brilliant end to the season exelent 2 finnish the season on a high compared 2 last seasons rubbish finnish.

It's been a great season. Pity there were only about 300 of us there, a decent rabble like Easter Road or Tannadeechay and we would have been able to give them a decent send-off.

Yes, thanks again for another wonderful season, playing with the big boys now and holding our own. The stuff that only dreams are made of, but in ICT's case, this is the real deal.

More of the same next year will do nicely, well done to all concerned.

Guest allygray

well done lads, 5 wins in a row ends the season perfectly.We r a small club with little resources, but once again we have showed that we can compete with anyone, 2nd best away record in the league, 58 points, 8th-7th in the league.Great improvement .Cheers!Holiday well deserved i say. Well mine is, im off to the world Cup woohoo!

Guest Sam

Well done to everyone connected at the team.

And a special mention must go to Charlie Christie... must be some occasion for him. It is utterly fantastic to see the team prospering under someone who has such a strong connection with the team, and the city. Couldn't be better.

An excellent season, and one which got a lot better when Brewster left (no disrespect to him - honest!).

For those with the stats, has any team won 5 games post-split and kept 5 clean sheets into the bargain? I wouldn't have thought so?! Might be one for any end of season Radio Scotland show?!

In any case, well done to the whole team!

Agree with sam. The club was given quite a bit of stick for appointing Charlie. I hope the doubters are prepared to take back their comments. In my opinion Charlie, once he got going, has done a better job than our last manager done.

Well done to Charlie, Parky, all the coaching staff, players, groundspeople, sponsors, office staff and the board and shareholders of this great club. And a very big well done to the fans who believed and stuck by. May it all be surpassed next season. And I look forward to being involved again next time.

Absolutely proud of Charlie, Parkie and all at ICT for an amazing post-split performance and a tremendous season. Nice to be "fourth" in the SPL, isn't it? :004:

Really happy for everyone but I am still undecided on CC. Next season will be the big one for him. Both himself and Brewster took over a pretty steady and solid team and now both have next season to really prove their worth. A lot will depend on who we lose/gain during the close season and then we should weigh up our aspirations for season 2006/07.

Guest Sam

Yep a record breaker, as comfirmed on Radio Scotland. NO SPL CLUB has one 5 on the trot with clean sheets. Absolutely stunning!

I missed that as I was working... is that an SPL post-split record or is that the first time a team has ever won 5 consecutive games whilst keeping a clean sheet?

Well I would like to echo Alex MacLeod's comments - well said.

The doubters of CC are still there - 'I'll wait till next year' says RIG. Well with this wee team and the limited budget, if we were in the central belt we would be hailed as hero's!

Accept this feat for what it is BLOODY WONDERFUL!!

Last years split, great young manager, the result, an embarrassment. This year - a Tina - Simply the Best!!

Well done to CC the staff and the team, my only concern is that ICT is not being sold to the local public. The locals can read about the game but there must be some way to get them off their bums onto seats. An incentives like all school kids free with an adult, into an area for them away from sweary words - because they are needed at times - and have cheer leaders leading the youngsters in their support. We see and hear it at the rugby matches at Murrayfield so why not at the Tulloch Stadium? Loss of revenue, aye right, if wee Johnny is enthused Dad's Saturday golf or whatever will be replaced with football and maybe Dads other 3 golfing pals will join him and play on Sunday instead.

He's done exactly what Brewster did when he took over and now we have people saying that Brewster was in fact a rubbish manager when, if you look closely, both Brewster and Charlie have similar records in management - well when Brew was at ICT.

He had to take over a very steady ship and will I applaud him for what he has done I still next season is when we have to judge him when he starts wheeling and dealing in the transfer market.Folk say that Brewster was playing with Paterson/Robbos team well so is Charlie. We can't slate Brew for being a gash manager then praise Charlie to the heavens for doing the exact same job.

Don't get me wrong I am delighted for the team and for all concerned with ICT but CCs real reign will start come SPL season 2006/07 and I'll be there to give the team as much backing as possible.

Guest notsuchabadlad

I have only been able to watch from afar - but with great pride.

Huge congratulation to all involved in the club, the team and of course the website.

Guest caley till AYE die

best season yet lads - welll done.

heres to next season and top 6! :021:

heres to next season and 3d...you can always hope

Well done to CC and DP, I was open in my doubts about the team's final 5 game run but my concern was misplaced, I believe next season can start on the same positive basis.Sometimes it is good to be wrong!!,however the player magic roundabout in the close season can change things dramatically and hopefully the Board will support CC with the correct decisions and CASH.Not only in the purchase but retention of players.