Good Luck To Rangers !

Kingsmills

Good luck to Rangers tonight in first leg of their UEFA Cup semi final against Fiorentina.

It's not every season that a Scottish club gets within sight of a major European final. They've take some notable scalps along the way which seems to suggest that the standard of our domestic game isn't just all that bad.

The only pity is that the few saltires on display at Ibrox will be vastly outnumbered by union flags and the even more  odious red hand of Ulster.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad says Scotland will get points if rangers get to the final that means that more Scottish teams will be able to get in to the UEFA cup.

But on the other hand, I hate rangers cos if the win they'll go on and on about it!!

My dad says Scotland will get points if rangers get to the final that means that more Scottish teams will be able to get in to the UEFA cup.

But on the other hand, I hate rangers cos if the win they'll go on and on about it!!

or maybe you support celtic ....  :023:

Not much of an arguement there, I'm sure we would go on and on about it if we won the UEFA cup, and of course as you prefer the Bhoys, you don't think they would go on and on about it if they were to win, but of course they can't as they were knocked out ages ago.  :003:

Guest couchpotato

Pity, makes the final a little less glamorous for whoever qualifies.

Don't know about that ,Peterhead are a much bigger team than they used to be!