Good Luck To Rangers !

Kingsmills

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't much like either Rangers or Celtic or what many of their fans stand for but I do make a point of supporting them both, or indeed any other Scottish teams, in Europe.

I agree.

Bl**dy Cousin!

Rangers don't deserve to win but I hope they do.  Advocaat v Smith for the final?

Rangers display was dire, they played ant-football, the ugly game, but the result at the end of the day was the same as playing brilliantly, they are in the final.  Their defence was the backbone which enabled them to achieve this, solid at the back and keep the opponent out.  The midfield were working very hard to close down but they made little headway with numerous misplaced passes, like a team full of Russell Duncan's.  Their strikers were Niculae-esc, stranded and remote, lacking any service whatsoever.  What a tube that Cousin chappie is, having already been yellow carded he pushes his bonce into the Tallie fellows face, only one outcome there although the guy made the most of it.  In Rangers defence, they had to play it this way as they lacked the real quality to take the game to the Italians.  The good guys don't always win.  Penalties looked to be the way forward, it seemed that was Rangers game plan due to being inferior, and it worked, stifle them and win at any cost and any method.

**** won't exactly be quaking in his boots at the thought of facing his old buddies in the final, but for the sake of Scottish football getting badged with the negative tag, please give it a go in the final and as the title says, good luck.

Guest birdog

All this talk of anti football :018: As fans of a game should we not all appreciate every aspect of the game? Rangers are a team I do not like but do you not think that they have an extremely well disciplined and effective defense? They have the ability to close out teams who really should hump them up and down the park! Rangers may not be pretty on the attack they also spoil any signs of skill from the opposition attack but their defense is a joy to watch at times. Think about the statement "anti-football" then consider some of our greatest results, think about our victories over the Hun last season and our victories over Sellick over the years, I do believe we could have been accused of "anti-football" and when Brewster was winning with his one up front formation there were not too many complaints from our fans about our anti-football.

anti-football def  a phrase used by persons who watch football but cannot appreciate all aspects of the game.

I may be defending Rangers style here but I really wanted those guys to lose :008: