Good Luck To Rangers !

Kingsmills

Thought the time-wasting by Motherwell at the end was a bit of a disgrace this afternoon.  Why do the players think the 'Well fans would rather see Rangers potentially lose the title than Celtic?  They should be playing for the club and the fans 100%.  As they weren't winning and a draw won't do them any good, they shouldn't be time-wasting.  :33:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they were happy with the point!! Glad Rangers messed up. Hope they win sod all! Where does this leave the league standings?

Celtic three points clear, but they (Rangers) have a game in hand agianst Mirren  :024:

Maybe they were happy with the point!! Glad Rangers messed up. Hope they win sod all! Where does this leave the league standings?

Celtic three points clear, but they (Rangers) have a game in hand agianst Mirren  :024:

Rangers will lose the league up at Aberdeen more than likley, what a potential feck up that is by the SPL having Celtic also at Tannadice that night if they are partying until Rangers fans go back down the road and decide to wind them up at Dundee!, with their rivalry too with Aberdeen either Aberdeen or Dundee or even both could end up having scenes reminiscant of Wednesday night, yet another night for the Rangers fans to drink all day.  :029: :029: :029: such great planning from the SPL surely they must have seen that coming  :010:

Thought the time-wasting by Motherwell at the end was a bit of a disgrace this afternoon.  Why do the players think the 'Well fans would rather see Rangers potentially lose the title than Celtic? As they weren't winning and a draw won't do them any good, they shouldn't be time-wasting.  :33:

If you think their timewasting was a disgrace...how would you decribe Rangers fans actions in midweek in Manchester??

Also " a draw won't do them any good" they won't be caring, they've got UEFA cup football next season and a massive well done to them as they have had a very hard last 3 or 4 months.  McGhee has done a superb job to keep them focused! :clapping03:

I read that Rangers fans also managed to get Manchester Piccadily closed as well through fighting, assaulting staff, walking on the tracks and pulling drivers out of trains.

Good show lads!

Thought the time-wasting by Motherwell at the end was a bit of a disgrace this afternoon.  Why do the players think the 'Well fans would rather see Rangers potentially lose the title than Celtic?  As they weren't winning and a draw won't do them any good, they shouldn't be time-wasting.  :33:

If you think their timewasting was a disgrace...how would you decribe Rangers fans actions in midweek in Manchester??

A disgrace.  I'm no bluenose - sooner they get off to the EPL the better for Scottish football.

Also " a draw won't do them any good" they won't be caring, they've got UEFA cup football next season and a massive well done to them as they have had a very hard last 3 or 4 months.  McGhee has done a superb job to keep them focused! :clapping03:

If they needed a point to secure UEFA Cup football, no problem with time-wasting (well, I do but that's another story...).  As it is, they had a corner and wanted to time-waste (also the GK did it).  Seemed to me that was about Rangers needing the three points.  That shouldn't be on the mind of Motherwell players.  They cheated their fans a bit there.  Nothing to lose?  Then entertain.  Try for a goal when in an attacking position.

From a domestic point of view, I usually couldn't care less whether it's Rangers or Celtic who wins the league but after Wednesday's disgraceful behaviour by Rangers followers in Manchester I'll be rooting for Celtic to prevail this year.

Guest TinCanFan

I heard on the radio last night that lots of Gers fans could be heard singing, "U, U, UDA!" whilst on their riot.  Just shows the sort of mentally the police had to deal with.  And why did as many 200,000 "fans" go if they didn't have a ticket?  It makes no sense to me.  And another thing, the guy in the photo being bitten by the dog, this guy:

[img width=500 height=352] rangers9_gallery__567x400.jpg

[img width=500 height=280] rangers7_gallery__600x337.jpg

rangers4_gallery__302x400.jpg

Was once in jail for murder!

Apparently his name is Alex Aitkinhead and he did 19 years in prison.  Just shows what idiots the police had to deal with in Manchester and I for one feel sorry that Man U will not be allowed to have an open top bus parade around the city, should they win the Champions League.  Shame on you Rangers fans.  But overall, I'm sure a huge chunk of Rangers fans are good people who are horrified by what happened last week.  It's the fanatics that are the problem.