Barry Wilsons Testimonial (merged topics)

Alex MacLeod

Guest ICT CGS

Too many Liverpool fans on this site pretending to be ICT fans till they die etc.  Glory hunting will get you everywhere.

Very good shout,one even has "section g loyal army" as his signature. Caley4lifes last comment :015: some fan mate in the away end! Lets see if you show as much enthusiasm for our last home game? Cant see that though,too busy singing about bloody torres again.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many Liverpool fans on this site pretending to be ICT fans till they die etc. Glory hunting will get you everywhere.
Very good shout,one even has "section g loyal army" as his signature. Caley4lifes last comment :015: some fan mate in the away end! Lets see if you show as much enthusiasm for our last home game? Cant see that though,too busy singing about bloody torres again.

I agree, C4L and TCJ are a big disappointment to section G. First with thier illegal banners and then singing liverpool songs and deliberately aggrovating some sections of the home support. Oh the shame...

Support your local team boys!

Why?? Rossco's committee also organised an English Premiership team for his testimonial.

But which will draw the biggest crowd?  Ross's game was very last minute and they took Sheffield as they were about anyway.  I think that Barry's testimonial committee have done a lot of work to bring a 'big' club.  I'm pretty sure we'll see a sell out and hopefully we might see a few of the names we recognise from Liverpool.  It'll be good to see some of the old faces back in an ICT shirt.

You obviously weren't on Ross's committee then! No need to try and score points here LG. Wait and see what "Liverpool X1" actually turns up before blowing your trumpet.  :018: :018:

And I'm not on Barry's testimonial committee either, so no point scoring for me.  I do know how much hard work it has taken to pull this off though.  None of it mine I might add.  :003:

Guest ICT CGS

Thats a wee bit different from singing songs before&during the game about a team which had no relevance to our game. Correct,i would be happy,but id still support the home team. You have fun in that end though,no everyday you can rub shoulders with scousers.

L I V clap clap E R P clap clap  DOUBLE O L, LIVERPOOL FC!!!

:001: :001: :001: :001: absolutely delighted!!!! do you know if they'll make those half scarves to commemorate the tie?? you know like inverness/liverpool sorta thing? hope so cause that'll just be amazin for myself especially!!!! :021:

who you supporting on the 21st of may again CGS??? went on about it alot on saturday!

if it was Man U we were playing you be chuffed out your tits inall.

I agree, C4L and TCJ are a big disappointment to section G. First with thier illegal banners and then singing liverpool songs and deliberately aggrovating some sections of the home support. Oh the shame...

Thats a wee bit different from singing songs before&during the game about a team which had no relevance to our game. Correct,i would be happy,but id still support the home team. You have fun in that end though,no everyday you can rub shoulders with scousers.

laugh.gif

I suspect the ICT squad will be a bit of a "Select" as well...or I hope it would.  Would be great if they could arrange for some of Barry's old team mates to make an appearance alongside him.

Would love to see the likes of Calder making a return to the team for this one, even if it was just for a 45 minute stint  :021:

I agree also, what a disgrace to the club caley4life and tomcaleyjag are!  Some ICT fans you's are! :33: :33:

Liverpool aren't a big team anymore, you want someone like chelsea :023:

Dont make me laugh. 3 League titles and no European Cups. Aye massive club...

I do! Liverpool the local team to where I was born, ICT local to where I live.

Thats a wee bit different from singing songs before&during the game about a team which had no relevance to our game.

Like the rest of the lads singing "big jock knew"? I don't see the relevance at ICT vs Gretna...

Me supporting Liverpool is similar to Scotty's situation. He's moved to Canada, and started following Toronto FC. He can start supporting them, even develop a love for the club, but he could never give up supporting ICT, could you Scotty? Same with me. However much I love ICT I could never stop supporting Liverpool.

Guest TinCanFan

Too many Liverpool fans on this site pretending to be ICT fans till they die etc. Glory hunting will get you everywhere.

Agreed and this is a game set up for someone who has been perhaps one of the best players for ICT ever and this is game is both a thank you and celebration of his time here, yet some people would rather support a team made up of players whom very few have ever heard of and probably won't here of ever again, they are "Liverpool" in pretty much name only.

this is a game set up for someone who has been perhaps one of the best players for ICT ever and this is game is both a thank you and celebration of his time here,.

I must admit I'm being won over here.

I'm calling an EGM with C4L regarding our plans...

any1 know if this game is gonna be on tv? i'm probably goin 2 the game but ma dad lives dwn in england so he cant nd he's gutted nd he was wonderin would it be on tv or radio or sumfin? i dnt really care who wins this game i just wanna c a gr8 game with some of the well known liverpool players.

It's going to be a good game  :021:!!

do the tickets go on sale to piorty groups before the pupilc??

it should be on tv!!

both Liverpool and Ict fans will want to enjoy a good game!!

It's going to be a good game  :021:!!

do the tickets go on sale to piorty groups before the pupilc??

it should be on tv!!

both Liverpool and Ict fans will want to enjoy a good game!!

It won't be on tv and I believe that season ticket holders get priority first when they go on sale which is this Monday I think. I really hope that we play 45 minutes with the starting XI that played in the 3-1 victory over Celtic. I have heard that a certain Alan Shearer will play 45 minutes as well for Caley although I would take that with a pinch of salt

Me supporting Liverpool is similar to Scotty's situation. He's moved to Canada, and started following Toronto FC. He can start supporting them, even develop a love for the club, but he could never give up supporting ICT, could you Scotty? Same with me. However much I love ICT I could never stop supporting Liverpool.

Did you move up here from Liverpool?

Did you move up here from Liverpool?

Technically no. I've lived in North Wales, Milton Keynes and Saudi Arabia (I know a strange mix :004:), but it all started in Liverpool.

My family's from Liverpool, my dad and his dad are big Liverpool fans, and I've been a Liverpool fan literally since before I could remember.

Cheers. Was just wondering as you often get people from, for example, Inverness, attaching themselves to a team, like Liverpool, despite having no real connection to the club and go on about how they are their number one team and all the rest. Maybe it's just me but I don't get that.

It is a mix indeed! I thought my flat mate was bad with his mix of Saudi and Manchester!