Barry Wilsons Testimonial (merged topics)

Alex MacLeod

It is a mix indeed! I thought my flat mate was bad with his mix of Saudi and Manchester!

:015:

Did he go in the late 90s? There was thousands of Brits out there. Apparantly the Saudis were paying ridiculous wages to westerners because the Saudi workers were too stupid  :015:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably would have been late 80s into the 90s yeah. Not too late into the 90s though.

Anyway, back to Bazzas testimonial. McGuire v Torres anyone? (like he'd play)

Anyway, back to Bazzas testimonial. McGuire v Torres anyone? (like he'd play)

Quite like to see McGuire felling Crouch though (whom I dislike for no logical reason...)

Guest macgint71

I know Barry has a Testimonial Committee who have all worked extremely hard throughout the testimonial season arranging events, however securing the mighty Liverpool to play in his testimonial game at Inverness was down to one man namely JOHN ROBERTSON.

This shows the type of man and friend Robbo is. My source has revealed that the likelyhood of securing a big name due to the late hour was proving more and more difficult then suddenly out of knowhere Robbo pulls this one out of the bag.

I know he has been mentioned in the press and Barry has mentioned his name in interviews, but I just hope everyone is fully aware of his huge involvement. Once it was up and running and they agreed to come,  the organising was taken on by the Testimonial Committee who I'm sure will do a fantastic job ensuring that this will be a night for not only Barry to remember but also for the fans and people of Inverness.

I know there is a threat talking about the game but I would like this to stand as I feel it shows how Robbo still holds this club and his ex players in high regard.

I know there is a threat talking about the game

:symbol_question: :symbol_question: :symbol_question:

You didn't know Robbo was a Sicilian mafia boss? Just mentioning the "L" word could mean a horse's head winging its way to your bed.

I got my ticket today!

they are selling like hot cakes!

i'm sitting behind the away dugout!

:021:  :021: :021:!

I thought they were not on sale until Monday  :024: how did you manage to get one so soon ?

yeah how the heck did u get 1? lol.  im a season ticket holder as well nd i av 2 wait till at least monday

2.8 - Members should post in a way which is consistent with normal writing. That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT (excessive use of capital letters) or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Members should also refrain from excessive use of ?TXT Speak?. Users consistently abusing this may be warned.

Forum Rules

I'm sure the usual opportunities will exist for people to get Autographs, and perhaps if someone from the Testimonial Committee is reading this and have maybe overlooked it they could perhaps plan it in to the day and have an area before and/or after the game where fans can go to get them.

I got my ticket today!

they are selling like hot cakes!

i'm sitting behind the away dugout!

:021:  :021: :021:!

I thought they were not on sale until Monday  :024: how did you manage to get one so soon ?

if they are not released how can they be selling like hotcakes  :017: :023:

That's what My mum said but she's stupid!!

I have seen and touched the tickets!!

harsh :018:

I removed the comment!!

The tickets are in my house!

:021: :021: :021:!!

My dad won't tell us how he got them!!