Barry Wilsons Testimonial (merged topics)

Alex MacLeod

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mahonio

At least I've heard of 1 of the Liverpool players - Gary McKay-Steven :rotflmao:

I think he is from Thurso so i have heard of him too and is a decent player too.

The more I hear about the evening the more I'm liking it.

As I said already, I'm not really fussed who Liverpool send up for the match, seeing names like Mann, Bingham and Ritchie are far more appealing to me than Keane, Gerrard and Torres.

Looking forward to this game more than anything the rest of the season might have to throw up.

Big :rotflmao: to everyone who's had a hand in organising it.

I concur with CD. Barry's testimonial committee deserve a big vote of thanks for all the hard work they've put into, not only this night but, all the other events that were organised. And a special thanks to Robbo for pulling of this match.

Guest WynessLegend

As I said already, I'm not really fussed who Liverpool send up for the match, seeing names like Mann, Bingham and Ritchie are far more appealing to me than Keane, Gerrard and Torres.

Couldn't agree more, Paul Ritchie is a far bigger draw than Stevie G!

Bobby's going to get them all!

• 2 weeks later...

Some information which might be of special interest to those exiled fans who can't make the game on Monday Night.

MFR will be doing a bit from the Stadium before the match, dipping in and out during the match to bring you updates and then doing the post match interviews.

It's not a full match commentary, but I'm sure they'll be interviewing some interesting people throughout the course of the evening and at least you'll be able to keep up with how many goals we're beating Liverpool by :rotflmao:

well any of the current team for ICT play on monday night?

Yes, a number of the current team will be expecting to play on Monday night. Depends on who Barry selects.

The team do have an extra Sunday training session to prepare.