Barry Wilsons Testimonial (merged topics)

Alex MacLeod

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?? Its a testimonial.

Alex, I see you think that season ticket holders should NOT have priority on tickets because it's a testimonial.

Well, season ticket holders, along with other regular supporters, such as share holders, staff, supporters club members, trust mambers, etc should ALWAYS have priority over those part-timers who only come to watch the 'so called big teams' etc.  And, fyi, I don't include you and your good lady in that.

Glad about that weeStie considering I fall into all your categories bar ST holder and Staff. Oh! and I can add shirt sponsor :001:. I can understand why you think there should be priorities but there are a lot of people, outside of ICT, who have been a part of Barry's career at some time who would like to show their appreciation of the guy. Should they not also get an opportunity. This game could see a record crowd at TCS. Space for a few hundred in the west terracing.

I can tell you that there will be a short period of season ticket holder priority (not sure what other groups might or might not be included).  Alex you are absolutely right, there will be a lot of people who want to support Barry who are not necessarily ICT fans, but it would be a shame if they got priority over the regular fans.  I would expect there to be a fairly large away support and probably a sell out all crowd all round.  Some good hospitality packages being put together so it promises to be a good game. I think while these things are all being sorted behind the scene the announcement might now be delayed until the beginning of next week.  Worth waiting for though.  :004:

See from today's press that Man U are coming up to play HAMILTON ACCIES!

aye but so are liverpool supposedly............ and there is the "links" between them and county, right enough they aint us but there is always the possbility f favours being called in

It'd be nice to assume everybody who supported ICT through the years would get a chance at seeing this one, but it wont happen, some will end up missing out.

I just need to make sure I'm not one of them when the time comes!

I dont really favor any English sides apart from Brighton where I once stayed, but I really cant stand Liverpool for some reason, so I hope its not them.  Its a totally irrational hatred like my hatred of the old firm, I do my best to avoid our games until close to kick off.. whereas I 'hate' Ross County but would love to see us play them..

I really really seriously hope its not Liverpool but I'm affraid I could be wrong  :008:

i'm sure someone can help out getting you a ticket CH but you need to let us know in plenty time!

i'm also sure there will be the phoning option too...

and one day i must ask you about brighton....

Guest TinCanFan

There is an article in this evenings Newcastle Echo about Barry Wilson.

First of all, the "Newcastle Echo" doesn't exist.  Suddenly, I've just searched it into the Google and the closest thing that there is, The Northern Echo.  Thirdly, in the Northern Echo, there is nothing about Barry Wilson.

First of all, the "Newcastle Echo" doesn't exist.  Suddenly, I've just searched it into the Google and the closest thing that there is, The Northern Echo.  Thirdly, in the Northern Echo, there is nothing about Barry Wilson.

Oooo Burned

First of all, the "Newcastle Echo" doesn't exist.  Suddenly, I've just searched it into the Google and the closest thing that there is, The Northern Echo

Suddenly? You mean secondly? :004:

Guest rinnie

FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO CANT WAIT HEARD FROM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE ON SATURDAY THAT GAME WILL TAKE PLACE ON MONDAY 18TH OF AUGUST AGAINST LIVERPOOL END OF SPECULATION SORRY TO STEAL YOUR THUNDER LG  :rotflmao:

FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO CANT WAIT HEARD FROM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE ON SATURDAY THAT GAME WILL TAKE PLACE ON MONDAY 18TH OF AUGUST AGAINST LIVERPOOL END OF SPECULATION SORRY TO STEAL YOUR THUNDER LG  :rotflmao:

:024: :rolleyes02:

:024: intresting!!

do you think It'll just be there reseve team??

:024: intresting!!

do you think It'll just be there reseve team??

cld be a mixture.... with the likes of craig linfield gracing the ict turf  :015: