Barry Wilsons Testimonial (merged topics)

Alex MacLeod

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO CANT WAIT HEARD FROM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE ON SATURDAY THAT GAME WILL TAKE PLACE ON MONDAY 18TH OF AUGUST AGAINST LIVERPOOL END OF SPECULATION SORRY TO STEAL YOUR THUNDER LG  :rotflmao:

:024: intresting!!

do you think It'll just be there reseve team??

cld be a mixture.... with the likes of craig linfield gracing the ict turf  :015:

FYI, Craig Lindfield is feckin dynamite!! (on footy man 2008 anyways  :004:)

:024: intresting!!

do you think It'll just be there reseve team??

Hopefully not reedee, here's the lineups for the game I mentioned above: clicky

True, but I;ve been told th game will be on 18th August, where as the Mainz one was on 4th August.

Im sure , that if it is Liverpool, that Rafa will be far less willing to bring the first team if its so close to the start of the season...

There is an article in this evenings Newcastle Echo about Barry Wilson.

First of all, the "Newcastle Echo" doesn't exist.  Suddenly, I've just searched it into the Google and the closest thing that there is, The Northern Echo.  Thirdly, in the Northern Echo, there is nothing about Barry Wilson.

First of all, the "Newcastle Echo" doesn't exist.  Suddenly, I've just searched it into the Google and the closest thing that there is, The Northern Echo.  Thirdly, in the Northern Echo, there is nothing about Barry Wilson.

Oooo Burned

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: What a waste of energy - This was a Training exercise to try and help the dimwits to suss out when I am being serious or when I am on the wind up - and this one was so obviously a wind up.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

But ther is always someone stoopid enuff to google and research and think that they have come out on top.  :sillywave:

Oooo Burned

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: What a waste of energy - This was a Training exercise to try and help the dimwits to suss out when I am being serious or when I am on the wind up - and this one was so obviously a wind up.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

But ther is always someone stoopid enuff to google and research and think that they have come out on top.  :sillywave:

Oh crap, I've been found out, better make up some nonsensical pish like I always do.

Oooo Burned

Oh crap, I've been found out, better make up some nonsensical pish like I always do.

laugh.gif

Nothing like a good wind up to hook all the usual suspects.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Guest TinCanFan

Why would ICT and Liverpool, for that matter, have a friendly when the season has already started?

Guest TinCanFan

oh right, my mistake.  But still, wouldn't it be better placed before the season starts.

Oooo Burned

laugh.gif

Nothing like a good wind up to hook all the usual suspects.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

*YAWN*

I'm sorry were you speaking?  You seem to be missing something in your posts, wheres the annoying dialect speak?  The incessant cut and pasting job that you do oh so well, and finally wheres your post that decrees you to be the most wisest and bestest poster of them all?

Windup?  Christ you must be a bored man if this is what you do (or attempt to do).  IHE, your life is a windup.

No doubt I will get a post along the lines of;

'Caught you fecker hook line and sinker, oh I love when they bite.  By the way it seems that [insert incoherent babble about how my psyche is flawed and that I am a deeply flawed person probably raped by his Dad when younger or other irrelevant bullshit].'

And probably something about me being a student....

Anyone else have a feeling this has all the potential to be properly f#cked up in terms of organisation by team ICT?

ICT don't organise the games, the testimonial committee, chosen by the player, are responsible for putting everything in place.  Looks to me like they've got it covered pretty well.

It'll be Liverpool apparently, but as theyll likely have Champions Leaguie qualifiers and with our season already underway, nobody knows when it'll happen.

Well done to those organising the event LG, didnt realise it was out of Mike Smith (and the rests) hands, just hope it doesnt turn into a total farce by clashing with early fixtures for both sides.