well done caley

Guest rationalparsfan

Guest rationalparsfan

congrats and all that on your excellent finish to the season :021: , who knows what could have happened if you reached the top 6.

anyway i admire ict with their work ethic on the pitch, if only my poor excuse for a team showed half of your determination, then maybe we wouldnt be the joke that we are.

good luck for next season.

ps have the pars ever beaten you lot? i cant recall any victorys, you really are a bogey team for us.

No, we were just talking about that yesterday, the Pars have never beaten ICT since div 1 days.

Yesterday was like so many other Pars/ICT games at EEP. Pars had a strong first half, really fired up, no real idea though, ICT a bit lucky to be 0-0.

Second half, ICT lift a gear, score, Pars heads go down, could have been 3-0 at the end.

Never mind though, the Pars live to fight again next year, always good craic between both sets of fans, thank feck for £ivi :015: :015: :015: :015:

Our first ever game in Div 1 was away to the Pars, and I remember the excitement of playing a big team, at a big ground....and then getting a big thrashing, 4-0.

I think it was our next trip there we did really well to hold them 0-0 til the last minute.

Very different story since then though in 8 SPL games, and not forgetting a League Cup win on pens at EEP.

Guest Sam

Yngwie, I remember that day as well... oh the joy about reaching the First Dvision and then the horror at the end of the game!

Not a chance! That ended a long time ago. Only a goal separated us in that Cup game and they are a much more solid outfit than they were under the (mis) guidance of John Coughlin. MacPherson seems to have built a very solid and reliable team from the back with two good goalscorers in Keane and Sutton. In fact their team reminds me an awful lot of ICT come to think of it.

I well recall that 4-0 game. The excitement of playing a big club, and the sheer volume that "Into the Valley" was played at. It was great to be there, result not with standing.

Never thought of Pars as a joke team, they have been treated like **** by the SFL over the playing surface issue.