Inverness CT songs

KennySim93

any1 kno where i can find a list of some ICT songs??? coz i would like to join in sometimes haha specially with the ones that are sung in section g lol.  or do you guys just make them up as you go along?

do you guys just make them up as you go along?

Sometimes. Obviously there are some songs that we sing quite a lot, but it changes depending on who we're playing. Eg. If someone we don't like playing for the opposition, ie. Robson, Mikoliunas... But here's a list of some: clicky. Thats by no means a full list but its a start  :004:

If your wanting good songs they are definitely on away days, I have managed half a dozen away games myself this season and the Hibs cup game and Hearts away a couple of weeks ago were excellent days out. Some of the chants were the best i've heard in a long time.

The fact that this was a rather pointless end of season fixture meant very few people headed down the road for it. Best effort for a chant was last day of last season at St Mirren with about a ten minute chant of 'Loyal Army'.

I would hardly call it a lap of honour they do, they approach the Bridge End give a round of applause walk over to the Main Stand do the same again and walk down the tunnel.

If your wanting good songs they are definitely on away days, I have managed half a dozen away games myself this season and the Hibs cup game and Hearts away a couple of weeks ago were excellent days out. Some of the chants were the best i've heard in a long time.

Can't get to away games  :009: