Team for Saint Mirren

Guest TinCanFan

Guest TinCanFan

Here's the final formation of the season and I would make it the "Goodbye Formation.

Zibi

Proctor                                    Watt                                    Hastings

Hart                                            Black

Wilson                                      Cowie                                  Imrie

Wyness                                      Niculae

Subs: Fraser, Vigurs, McAllister, Kerr, Bayne/McDonald, Tokely, Brewster   

Personally think we should be going all out for 3 points at our last home game of the season when positions matter for money! No swansongs for Brewster or whoever! lets be professional about it.

Fraser

Tokely, Proctor, Hastings, McBain

Wilson, Cowie, Black, Imrie

Wyness, Niculae

Subs - Zibi, Kerr (For Proctor 90mins to waste time), Vigurs (for Wyness aprx 70mins), Gillespie, Bayne, McAllister (for Wilson aprx 80mins), Hart

Fraser

Tokely Proctor Hastings McBain

Wilson Cowie Hart Vigurs

Wyness Niculae

Subs: Zibi, Kerr (sub for Hastings with about 10 minutes), Imrie, Bayne, Brewster (for Wyness after 70 minutes), Gillespie (on for Hart 75 minutes), Black

Here's the final formation of the season and I would make it the "Goodbye Formation.

Zibi

Proctor                                     Watt                                      Hastings

Hart                                            Black

Wilson                                       Cowie                                   Imrie

Wyness                                       Niculae

Subs: Fraser, Vigurs, McAllister, Kerr, Bayne/McDonald, Tokely, Brewster   

Will never happen though, does anyone know where Brewster lives and we could maybe stick a picture of Watt through his letter box or something, they're like Strachan and Riordan FFS :029: :023:

Feckin really stupid playing players that will not be part of next seasons team, ie Zibby, Hart, Watt and probably Denzil, should be giving young players a wee try.

Wise up.

Feckin really stupid playing players that will not be part of next seasons team, ie Zibby, Hart, Watt and probably Denzil, should be giving young players a wee try.

Wise up.

I disagree. I for one will be exremely irritated if Dennis isn't given a farewell performance. Same it would seem for Marius!

Guest truehighlander

I will eat my shoe if the midden beat us next week :003: I want to get revenge on dargo  :33: :33: :33: :001: