Last

Libero

after a pretty poor weekend betting on the football i'm down to my last ?10 in my online betting account. Going to give online betting a break for a few weeks, until Euro 2008 anyway, so i'm at a loss what to stick my last ?10 on.

Any and all suggestions gratefully received from the betting fraternity here, preferrably winning ones  :004:

Hi Libero...

Been there done that, many a time over the last 40+ years, best thing to do is...

Give it to a Bookie, don't bother with the betting slip, {cut out the middle man},

just walk in the shop and slide the tenner over the counter and then walk out.

At least it will be a moment to remember, alternatively, you could SPEND the tenner,

I think they are still accepting them in places other than Bettin' Shops.

The theme being Libero, when yer down to yer last few quid, spend it on yerself, or

the wife maybe, or even the dog, yea, give the dog a treat, not the Bookie.

There's an old saying around Wigin, that gamblers have money for nothing, only gambling,

they rarely spend it on themselves, they prefer to give it to the Bookie, they live well on it.

Canada Bob.

Hi Libero...

Been there done that, many a time over the last 40+ years, best thing to do is...

Give it to a Bookie, don't bother with the betting slip, {cut out the middle man},

just walk in the shop and slide the tenner over the counter and then walk out.

At least it will be a moment to remember, alternatively, you could SPEND the tenner,

I think they are still accepting them in places other than Bettin' Shops.

The theme being Libero, when yer down to yer last few quid, spend it on yerself, or

the wife maybe, or even the dog, yea, give the dog a treat, not the Bookie.

There's an old saying around Wigin, that gamblers have money for nothing, only gambling,

they rarely spend it on themselves, they prefer to give it to the Bookie, they live well on it.

Canada Bob.

ha ha Cheers bob, sometimes thats exactly what it feels like, her mr bookie, please take my money with no questions asked, thankfully its only the last ?10 i have in my betting account ha ha, the way i always look at betting is only bet what you can afford to lose and that has always served me well. its more hassle than its worth withdrawing it from the betting account and waiting days for it to clear so i may as well stick it on something that hopefully i can make a return on.  :014:

Leeds to win tonight.

hmmm, very rarely bet on lower league english football, decent odds on Leeds?

If you could get someone to take it, the safest bet is that there will be people moaning on here next week, even if we hump St Mirren on Saturday!!

:015: reckon any bookies would take it on though?

Leeds to win tonight.

hmmm, very rarely bet on lower league english football, decent odds on Leeds?

hope you never took that advice  :015: i know who not to ask when betting  :blah01:

:015: didnt put it on thankfully, so still open to suggestions