Euro 2008 Fantasy Footie

Mee

Unfortunately not, but I will try and keep it as up to date as possible during the Tournament.

Mee can also update it as it's her original post, and you can too as an mod (with the ability to edit others posts)

Just copy and paste the text from the third box on THIS PAGE and paste it between the HTML tags I created on the opening post.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorted....looks like you deleted the

[html] [/html]

tags.

Although I may need to check the forum settings as not everyone has permission to use them and I might need to amend that. (i.e. it may not have been your fault)

Anyone else who wants to join the league please get your team in soon. I will not be accepting teams after midnight on friday as I may not have time after that to do the admin bit.

To make this a little bit exciting if all the team managers agree to make a donation (I suggest ?5) to CaleyD on behalf of Highland March I will donate an 08/09 ICT home shirt as a prize to the winner of our league.

CaleyD, are you prepared to accept the above and can you set up a system to recieve the monies.

Oh! and as you may have noticed the table update still wont work for me. All I done was replace the text between the tabs.

Sounds good to me, do we get to choose the size though? I'm a big heffer and you're dead skinny  :001:

Paypal please  :003:

Payments can be made via Paypal.......

CLICK HERE

If you don't have PayPal you will be presented with the choice of joining when you click the link (it's free and easy) or on the bottom left you have the choice to pay direct using a credit/debit card.

On the "Review Your Donation" screen you'll see a little "Site Username" option with a '+' box next to it.  You can click on that and enter your site username which will make it easier for me to match up donations with users.  If you forget, just PM me and let me know you've made a donation.

Please note, this is a donation and IS NOT compulsory, you can still participate in the fantasy league regardless.  However, only those who have donated will be eligible for any prize/s.  I've left the amount blank on the form in case anyone wishes to donate more than ?5  :004:

Midnight tonight (BST) is the deadline for getting your team into the league. Follow the link and instructions throughout this thread.

And remember.........for the meagre outlay of ?5 you could become the proud owner of a brand new ICT home shirt.

All those who have applied will be accepted. I'm having trouble updating the league table at the beginning of this thread so once the deadline has been reached and I've updated on the Metro site I will ask CaleyD to sort this one.

James your accepted

Can anyone else not see the mini league table when they click on it when they are logged in or is that just me? All I get is blank screen and some kind of coding guff so I have no idea how woeful/brilliant my team is.

Can anyone else not see the mini league table when they click on it when they are logged in or is that just me? All I get is blank screen and some kind of coding guff so I have no idea how woeful/brilliant my team is.

James - Click on the Inversneck Superleague" link just above the table at the beginning of this thread. It is still working. Think the Metro site is struggling to cope with the volume of traffic at the mo.