MARIUS WATCH

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Marius was a little unlucky not to get on this evening. Romania were forced into 2 changes through injury and they were hardly going to take on another striker with 2 mins left. Mutu had lost the plot a little after the penalty miss so thought Marius might get on but a midfielder got the nod. Oh well. Here's to a start on Tuesday.

This is magic!! I'm about as nervous as i have been for Scotland games.

Spent the evening texting Dons fans to see if Jeffrey De Vischer made the Netherlands squad  :blah01:

They are playing like us, keeping the ball away from Mariushh

I had noticed Mareeoosh wasn't getting much of it. IHE will of course claim its because he's "a lazy *******".  :018: :015:

He did have that great shot in the first min though... Haha Robben jus missed  :021:

I think Mutu is trying to do this all by himself. He's taking on too many players and shooting every chance he gets...

Great player I know, but needs to look for his other striker  :004:

Bawjaws  :008:

The champagne I bought in Paris after the Scotland game, to celebrate our qualification (which didn't happen obviously) might remain unopened  :019: