• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the design's quite smart

... she's no that fit  :023:

I can just see you climbing over her to get to the pie stall :016: Can't remember the last time I bought the Sun (it was probably the 'Super Caley Go Ballistic' day), but that's one for the scrapbook.

I've been going back over old programmes and I can't find many strips I like less, but I don't wear 'em...

Must be bad when even the model refuses to wear the new shirt and has to have it painted on instead !!! :029: :029:

newtop.jpg

Pic blatantly robbed from P&B

How thin is the top? Cause u can see her nipples through that one  :rotflmao:

Uber scheizen!  What a disgrace of a top.  Can the club not employ someone with a wee bit of taste to make these sorts of decisions?  Its an abomination.  I'm definitely NOT buying one in protest at the unbelievably crap taste of the person in the club who signed off this wimpy looking junk.  Its a total mess.  Its not even growing on me.

What a marketing disaster.

Meanwhile the Celtic store on Inverness High Street continues to make a profit out of attractive looking (apart from the colours obiously) quality products.

FM man, what a joke.

My hockey team the Detroit Red Wings have not changed their design since at least 1942, now thats tradition.

Glory Hunter!  :tic01:

hahaha was waiting for someone to say that!!! they are my team too.

Jeez. It's like the Joe Louis Arena in here!

People are always quick to criticise the club for their poor PR and, well, pretty much anything really.

But how about credit where it's due for an innovative way of launching the kit and the free publicity?

People are always quick to criticise the club for their poor PR and, well, pretty much anything really.

But how about credit where it's due for an innovative way of launching the kit and the free publicity?

It's disrespectful to woman everywhere! mad.gif

It's hardly "innovative", the whole concept of painting up models to promote stuff has been about for as long as I can remember.

I'm no prude and I think it's all just a bit of harmless fun, but if the club has to resort to getting some lass to flash her t!ts to the photographers to get our new kit into the papers then things are far more desperate than I feared.

Also, I wonder what reaction a female supporter turning up on matchday painted like that would get from the club and stewards.  Any volunteers to try it out?  I've got a decent sized pair of man boobs, but I'm guessing that not even the supporters would appreciate the humour in me trying it out  :015:

You turn up like that (or me) and I would hope, nay demand, that you are ejected .... but if some shapely 20-something wants to do it I would not complain  :015:

• Scotty locked this topic